Home Sports Talk
Options

How good can Joe Burrow be?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

If he can stay healthy, how good can he be, just look how cool and calm he is.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell ya what I thought after last year his confidence was gone and he was going to be playing scared. I was wrong.

The kid is playing great and it looks like Cincy is finally getting together. Him and Chase are a top tier duo

• Options

Yes, I am amazed by his attitude, just a calm and collected demeanour. In that video he said, "that was fun." 😂😂

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know but last Sunday at the Rams/Lions game there was a lot of talking going on about him....he's making an impression on people, that's for sure.

• Options
    fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭

He seems fairly awkward when he runs so I think he will end up injured too often to be anything other than a "what could have been" QB.

Robb

• Options
    FluxFlux Posts: 149 ✭✭

Depends on his O-line. Everything else is there.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@fergie23 said:
    He seems fairly awkward when he runs so I think he will end up injured too often to be anything other than a "what could have been" QB.

Robb

Interesting.

• Options
    edited October 28, 2021 11:04AM

I remember him at LSU a few years back, threw 60 TD passes in one season, ridiculous.

• Options

2019 LSU season stats:

5,671 yds passing
    60 TD

• Options
    fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭✭

Just Google around and you will see clips of Burrow getting lit up repeatedly. He has not adapted to how fast and strong NFL defenders are. The hit he took against GB a few weeks ago being the latest example.

Robb