Home Sports Talk
Options

This is how bad we are

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

Our own players are sacking Sam Darnold.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

😳

• Options

It's like something out of a three stooges movie.

• Options

I told them, I told them, we had a chance to draft a quarterback this year, but no, we wanted Sam Darnold. I am disgusted with the owner of the Panthers, and I'm disgusted with Matt Rhule, and I'm disgusted with the whole organization, the whole bonehead organization!

• Options

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    I told them, I told them, we had a chance to draft a quarterback this year, but no, we wanted Sam Darnold. I am disgusted with the owner of the Panthers, and I'm disgusted with Matt Rhule, and I'm disgusted with the whole organization, the whole bonehead organization!

“You” told them 😂😂😂😂

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Joe Judge was the second choice behind Matt Rhule for the Giants job. Rhule wanted too much money. Guess Judge had the last laugh.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

And the new owner David Tepper, I don't like him, he doesn't know what he's doing. I have nightmares about David Tepper and Cam Newton!

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

My big question is, Sam, are you still seeing ghosts??

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe there is hope, I heard Aaron Rodgers is not all that happy with the front office in Green Bay.

Perhaps a trade could be worked out...

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    My big question is, Sam, are you still seeing ghosts??

It's that time of the year. The boogeymen may return.

• Options

David Tepper is not a patient man. Unless this turns around, and I’m skeptical you’ll see a sweeping change after 2021. Man this team needs CMC but all of the sudden you have to question his durability and availability.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:
    David Tepper is not a patient man. Unless this turns around, and I’m skeptical you’ll see a sweeping change after 2021. Man this team needs CMC but all of the sudden you have to question his durability and availability.

I can already predict what will happen when CMC returns, he'll play a few games and then bam, he'll get injured again. It's hopeless, I'm doomed, I might as well move to a deserted island and makes friends with a volleyball named Wilson!

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

at least it wasn't a butt fumble.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

@Alfonz24 said:
    at least it wasn't a butt fumble.

Yes, a much appreciated reminder that things could be worse. 😂😂

• Options

Oh god no, I just got another notification on my phone about Sam Darnold being sacked by his own player, this story is all over the place, all the time, they've even blown up the photos, it has officially reached "blooper" status, this is a nightmare!

• Options

I wish it would have been raining during yesterday's Panthers game, then at least we could blame this incident on the rain.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    I wish it would have been raining during yesterday's Panthers game, then at least we could blame this incident on the rain.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love that song and video! Don’t ask why. I’m a 70’s rock guy but damn they were fun while they lasted.
    BTW, I play a mean air guitar but the took away my Emmy when they found out it was a bass. 🥲

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Perhaps I was wrong, maybe the Panthers need to be embarrassed, it could make the Panthers brass finally do something about all of this. On second thought, maybe we could use a good butt fumble. 🤔

• Options
    edited October 25, 2021 11:42AM

I just wish Sam Darnold would stop trying to force the ball downfield into tight coverage, he tried that yesterday and it was picked off in the red zone, meanwhile there was a guy wide open for a 10 yard gain. Just take the 10 yards instead of trying to throw the ball deep into tight coverage, is that too much to ask, Drew Brees pointed that out last night on the SNF pregame show. Take the 10 yards you big dumb ape!

• Options
    edited October 25, 2021 11:55AM

@2dueces said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love that song and video! Don’t ask why. I’m a 70’s rock guy but damn they were fun while they lasted.
    BTW, I play a mean air guitar but the took away my Emmy when they found out it was a bass. 🥲

Lol Me and a buddy saw them with a few girls back in 1990

• Options

It's hard being a Panthers fan, I still remember the embarrassing Jerry Richardson scandal, our last owner, they had to remove his statue because he was a dirty old man, he was pinching more a.. than Urban Meyer on a Thursday night.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

I just wish Sam Darnold would stop trying to force the ball downfield into tight coverage, he tried that yesterday and it was picked off in the red zone, meanwhile there was a guy wide open for a 10 yard gain. Just take the 10 yards instead of trying to throw the ball deep into tight coverage, is that too much to ask, Drew Brees pointed that out last night on the SNF pregame show. Take the 10 yards you big dumb ape!

DD I'm afraid the Darnold experiment is going to have a very ugly ending in Carolina. the guy sucks. the Jets traded him for crying out loud.

only a matter of time before he's benched permanently imo.

• Options

@galaxy27 said:

@doubledragon said:

DD I'm afraid the Darnold experiment is going to have a very ugly ending in Carolina. the guy sucks. the Jets traded him for crying out loud.

I knew it, I just knew it, the football gods hate me, why don't they just go ahead and finish me off with a butt fumble!

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@galaxy27 said:

@doubledragon said:

I knew it, I just knew it, the football gods hate me, why don't they just go ahead and finish me off with a butt fumble!

maybe you guys can talk Sanchez out of retirement.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

@Alfonz24 said:

@doubledragon said:

@galaxy27 said:

@doubledragon said:

maybe you guys can talk Sanchez out of retirement.

The butt fumble man himself, it would be a true honor. B)

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

look at the bright side @doubledragon

you did this to perkdog :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eg3RHKKbQU

• Options
    edited October 25, 2021 1:42PM

@galaxy27 said:
    look at the bright side @doubledragon

you did this to perkdog :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eg3RHKKbQU

So you're saying DD DG'd PD?

Or, to make it clearer, PD got DG'd by DD.

• Options

DG'd? I don't understand what's going on, somebody let me in on what's going on, I can't stand to left in the dark!

• Options

DG= Darryle Green?

W.C.Fields
  • Options

i'm just being silly.
    DD=doubledragon
    PD=perkdog
    DG'd= "Darrell Green'd" aka getting caught from behind

I'll see myself out

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    i'm just being silly.
    DD=doubledragon
    PD=perkdog

I'll see myself out

No, don't go, we still haven't talked about Sam Darnold's odds of accomplishing a butt fumble!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:
    i'm just being silly.
    DD=doubledragon
    PD=perkdog

I'll see myself out

No, don't go, we still haven't talked about Sam Darnold's odds of accomplishing a butt fumble!

There will never be another butt fumble.. The most you can hope for is a tush turnover.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:
    i'm just being silly.
    DD=doubledragon
    PD=perkdog

I'll see myself out

There will never be another butt fumble.. The most you can hope for is a tush turnover.

A tush turnover, I guess I can settle for that. 🤔

• Options

I just hope we can clean this mess of a team up, I don't have much to look forward to in my life, I have the Panthers, my Terry Bradshaw nudes, and my Snoopy Jackson rookie card and that's it.