Home Sports Talk
Options

Brady hits another milestone

tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭

First quarterback to throw for 600 td's as he throws 4 of them today in another win for him.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

His records will be tough to beat, especially if he keeps playing at an elite level, he could potentially get to 700 TD passes, probably over 90-maybe even 100K yards passing. It’s ridiculous

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    His records will be tough to beat, especially if he keeps playing at an elite level, he could potentially get to 700 TD passes, probably over 90-maybe even 100K yards passing. It’s ridiculous

For some reason, I feel like this is his last year, Or I could see him retiring depending on how it ends. I don't know why I am saying this, to be honest.🤣

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

For some reason, I feel like this is his last year, Or I could see him retiring depending on how it ends. I don't know why I am saying this, to be honest.🤣

Oh man I don’t think so. I think if he has it his way he would play a few more but Giselle might put her foot down

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

Oh man I don’t think so. I think if he has it his way he would play a few more but Giselle might put her foot down

I agree that if it was up to him he would probably play forever. It's just a strange feeling I had. No basis in reality. :)

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

At his age a serious injury would probably end his career. The older you get the harder it is to recover. However he is extremely good at avoiding pass rushers.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

you would of thought he would of walked off the field with the game ball

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

The ball from the 600th was saved

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,091 ✭✭✭✭✭

With John Elway having retired after his 2nd straight Super Bowl win, I can see Brady wanting to equal that. Then, with the way he's still playing, there's no reason to think he won't want to try to break it, and go out on a three-peat.

Steve

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can remember thinking back when his knee got blown out that he probably had another 4-5 years left to play.

boy was I wrong!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭

@coinpalice said:
    you would of thought he would of walked off the field with the game ball

He most likely has so many awards he did not even realize it was a record.