Home Sports Talk
Options

Rams vs. Lions

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 23, 2021 2:54PM in Sports Talk

Off to the game tomorrow. Early. The Rams are the best team in the league. The Lions are the worst. Bad luck. I'll be pulling for Detroit. I predict an upset. It will serve those Lambs right for trading my boy off to never -never land. GO LIONS!

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ole reverse physiology. I like it

FYI the Rams were 17.5 favs last year against the Jets at home and the Rams pooped the bed and lost.

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2021 2:56PM

@Justacommeman said:
    Ole reverse physiology. I like it

FYI the Rams were 17.5 favs last year against the Jets at home and the Rams pooped the bed and lost.

m

Oh, yea! But Mark.....I want the Lions to win......for real!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jared Goff revenge game, I love a good revenge game. I still remember when Favre got his revenge on the Packers, the Packers fans booed Brett Favre, I was entertained, I recall laughing.

• Options

O.K., I'm crazy. Everyone tells me that so I accept it. But......I truly, honestly believe that McVay was behind the trade because his girlfriend was upset that Goffs girlfriend was hotter than she is.

• Options
    edited October 23, 2021 3:19PM

Just look at McVay's hair. He's so vain. He needs to lay off the hair gel. Girly Boy......with connections.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

fire hydrant if you take a picture with the lovely mrs. hydrant at the game tomorrow i'll paypal you $50

i've read so much about her over the years that i feel like i'm on the verge of going bananas

dead serious. quid quo pro bro. use it to buy little hydrantette Jenny an extra Christmas gift

• Options
    edited October 23, 2021 4:48PM

@galaxy27 said:
    fire hydrant if you take a picture with the lovely mrs. hydrant at the game tomorrow i'll paypal you $50

i've read so much about her over the years that i feel like i'm on the verge of going bananas

dead serious. quid quo pro bro. use it to buy little hydrantette Jenny an extra Christmas gift

Hey, Galaxy,....I'd post pictures of me with the Rams cheerleaders AND The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant except I don't want you guys going off your rockers plus I only operate off a cheap tablet that won't post photos. I've asked The Lovely Hydrant Daughter-In Law Monica to help me out with the photo thing but she won't do it.......BUT......watch the game tomorrow....... The camera ALWAYS focuses in on the Hydrant girls at some point. Never fails!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

Your the Man buddy 👍🏼👍🏼

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

@galaxy27 said:

Hey, Galaxy,....I'd post pictures of me and the Rams cheerleaders AND The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant except I don't want you guys going off your rockers plus I only operate off a cheap tablet that won't post photos. I've asked The Lovely Hydrant Daughter-In Law Monica to help me out but she won't do it.......BUT......watch the game tomorrow....... The camera ALWAYS focuses in on the Hydrant girls at some point. Never fails!

Old school Hydrant lol 👍🏼👍🏼

• Options
    edited October 23, 2021 7:02PM

Off topic but....the Rams Cheerleaders are a good group of girls. They always help me when I need help. Sometimes I fake an injury just so they will help me up and down the steps and put me in my seat. It works every time. I know they are on to the scam but it's fun......hey......they even remove those stupid masks when I ask them to......How else could I get my kiss! I love going to the game!..........CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

@galaxy27 said:

Hey, Galaxy,....I'd post pictures of me with the Rams cheerleaders AND The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant except I don't want you guys going off your rockers plus I only operate off a cheap tablet that won't post photos. I've asked The Lovely Hydrant Daughter-In Law Monica to help me out with the photo thing but she won't do it.......BUT......watch the game tomorrow....... The camera ALWAYS focuses in on the Hydrant girls at some point. Never fails!

I hear you brother, I need to upgrade my phone, I got a piece of garbage samsung galaxy and it's so loaded with gifs and memes that it constantly cuts off, it reminds me every hour that the storage space is running low, it's even threatened me. I just laugh at it and download another aaron rodgers meme.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    Off topic but....the Rams Cheerleaders are a good group of girls. They always help me when I need help. Sometimes I fake an injury just so they will help me up and down the steps and put me in my seat. It works every time. I know they are on to the scam but it's fun......hey......they even remove those stupid masks when I ask them to......How else could I get my kiss! I love going to the game!..........CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/8FSpLNxuRGE

• Options

The ab> @doubledragon said:

Jared Goff revenge game, I love a good revenge game.

That's what I'm hoping for. REVENGE GAME.!....

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant enjoy the game beatdown tomorrow

• Options
    edited October 23, 2021 7:38PM

The Lovely Mrs.Hydrant just returned home from a shopping spree . Buying supplies for the tailgate party tomorrow. Why did I give her my debit card?? WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!. She has invited the whole world to the party but now she tells me that she doesn't want to go to the game! "Why?" I ask. She says, "Because I don't want to see Jared Goff get beat up.". I told her that the Lions were going to win the game. She said, " I know, but he's going to get beat up.". ....women...Sweet Baby Jesus! Go Lions! ...REVENGE!

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a Lions fan who grew up 5 minutes from the Silverdome. For the first, probably only, time in my life I am rooting against them. I hope Stafford hangs 60 on them.

• Options

@Tabe said:
    I'm a Lions fan who grew up 5 minutes from the Silverdome. For the first, probably only, time in my life I am rooting against them. I hope Stafford hangs 60 on them.

I'm curious, why? I could guess but...

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@Tabe said:

Because Stafford deserved better in Detroit. The Lions held him back and it's great watching him do well playing for an organization that's not a total cluster. I've been a big fan of his since day one and want to see him make them pay.

• Options

@Tabe said:

@thisistheshow said:

@Tabe said:

Because Stafford deserved better in Detroit. The Lions held him back and it's great watching him do well playing for an organization that's not a total cluster. I've been a big fan of his since day one and want to see him make them pay.

That makes sense.