Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Gretzky Rookie card Canada grading

DooleymarshDooleymarsh Posts: 1

HI I'm looking for some insight on how to submit a High Grade Gretzky OPC Rookie card to PSA. I'm a little concerned about just throwing it in the mail. Are there any things i should know before doing this? I heard there are issue with taxes or duty?
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

Comments

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome and howdy. This is the coin forum but lately sports cards have been appearing here. I would try again and use the sports card forum.
    Although check back because we have members who collect multiple types of “stuff “.😉

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Goosh, a high grade Gretzky in the coin forum from a poster who registered today.
    How about scrolling down and finding the appropriate forum. And when you enter that forum, read the rules. You'll get much better results.

Have a nice day
  • RayboRaybo Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

@streeter said:
    Goosh, a high grade Gretzky in the coin forum from a poster who registered today.
    How about scrolling down and finding the appropriate forum. And when you enter that forum, read the rules. You'll get much better results.

Nice welcome streeter, how about a little common courtesy for a new member?

edited October 21, 2021 7:21PM

Raybo
    These are spam posts. I was born at night but not last night. These are not mistaken forum posts. They register, goof then never post again. Two months ago it was parking lot change. Now it's sports cards in the coin forum that coincides with PCGS ramping up collectible card grading. If he could find this forum, he can find the card forum.
    It's an ALT.

Have a nice day

@streeter said:
    Raybo
    These are spam posts. I was born at night but not last night. These are not mistaken forum posts. They register, goof then never post again. Two months ago it was parking lot change. Now it's sports cards in the coin forum that coincides with PCGS ramping up collectible card grading. If he could find this forum, he can find the card forum.
    It's an ALT.

I understand and I have seen such posts, but I would not come out of the gate with anything negative if these people are spammers or non-spammers.
    I'm one to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Raybo
    There was nothing intended in my post other than what I wrote. . Whether he is an ALT or not- he is an ALT- it was just directions to the card forum where he never posted. Same with the last dozen ALTS this month. They goof the coin forum with one post on the day they register. Never to be seen again. I watched this behaviour this past month. Silly boys who've been banned.

Have a nice day
  • SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

….speaking of baseball cards….man o man there is great $$$ to be made there with the right cards…. my best cards waaaaaaay outperformed my best coins.

Now back to just coins. 🤓🤠💪🏻⭐️

@SeattleSlammer said:
    ….speaking of baseball cards….man o man there is great $$$ to be made there with the right cards…. my best cards waaaaaaay outperformed my best coins.

Now back to just coins. 🤓🤠💪🏻⭐️

What'cha got SS?