Home Sports Talk
Options

A despicable scene in Carolina

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

A fight broke out after my cats lost to the Vikings yesterday, a despicable scene.

Comments

• Options

Mustache Jerry Jones wants everyone to know that he doesn't approve of this type of behavior. Mustache Jerry Jones will be weighing in on certain subjects from time to time, I have been assigned to speak for him, he has such a hold on me!

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Mustache Jerry Jones wants everyone to know that he doesn't approve of this type of behavior. Mustache Jerry Jones will be weighing in on certain subjects from time to time, I have been assigned to speak for him, he has such a hold on me!

I wonder if Mustache Jerry Jones has ever met fake Jerry Jones

https://www.theunticket.com/tag/fake-jerry/

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

grown people acting like children. I would imagine Alcohol has something to do with this

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

I wonder if Mustache Jerry Jones has ever met fake Jerry Jones

https://www.theunticket.com/tag/fake-jerry/

Mustache Jerry Jones doesn't approve of this, he demands to know who is responsible, he has never been a member of The Faith Tones!

• Options

@craig44 said:
    grown people acting like children. I would imagine Alcohol has something to do with this

Yep, I'm pretty sure alcohol was involved, it usually is.

• Options
    Historicalwood71Historicalwood71 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭
    edited October 18, 2021 10:48AM

@doubledragon said:

@craig44 said:

Yep, I'm pretty sure alcohol was involved, it usually is.

It's a good thing the PSA forum club wasn't there. We'd calm them down quick! Look at these kids setting a bad example for the adults there. Smh.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whats with the people laying on the floor? Sleeping it off before they go home???

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

@Steven59 said:
    Whats with the people laying on the floor? Sleeping it off before they go home???

I think they were people getting hit and going down, it was total chaos.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 18, 2021 12:32PM

Real tough guys there instigating a fight with an old guy who clearly wasn't looking to let it get to that point. Once he got pushed to the ground some loser decides now's the time to take a swing while the old guy is on his knees. Such a p*sse move.
    We keep seeing these brawls on a weekly basis now, I really hope that these guys throwing punches are getting arrested and prosecuted at least.

DD...welcome back!

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    Real tough guys there instigating a fight with an old guy who clearly wasn't looking to let it get to that point. Once he got pushed to the ground some loser decides now's the time to take a swing while the old guy is on his knees. Such a p*sse move.
    We keep seeing these brawls on a weekly basis now, I really hope that these guys throwing punches are getting arrested and prosecuted at least.

DD...welcome back!

Thanks brother, good to be back.🖒

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 19, 2021 2:15PM

Wow!....Just....Wow!.... But that's nothing compared to Christmas Eve festivities with the Hydrants! TAKE COVER BOYS!!!! My girls REALLY know how to deck Daddy! 👯 👊 🤕

• Options

My Grandma always told me that, " God Made Bud Wiser." But then again......we never took her to the game. So.....I think she was wrong.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    A fight broke out after my cats lost to the Vikings yesterday, a despicable scene.

Look very closely...... all the old guy was doing was protecting his bag of cotton candy. I understand.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just a bunch of clowns. I can tell you this much, I’m not going to play the shouting and shoving game. I’m throwing punches as soon as someone’s hands touch me in an aggressive way.

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Just a bunch of clowns. I can tell you this much, I’m not going to play the shouting and shoving game. I’m throwing punches as soon as someone’s hands touch me in an aggressive way.

That's what I'm talking about, I'm not wasting time with all that crap, I'm going to end it as quickly as possible.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,554 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

I would agree. it has been a long time since I have put myself in a situation where i had to defend myself with force.

as with any situation like this, it is always best to attempt to remove yourself first. if that is not possible, there is no reason for shouting or pushing. you stop the threat and always be the first to call the authorities.

I never understood confrontations like this. if you have time to shout threats/insults, you have time to leave. It has nothing at all to do with machismo, it has all to do with protecting your family and yourself.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

@craig44 said:

@perkdog said:

I would agree. it has been a long time since I have put myself in a situation where i had to defend myself with force.

as with any situation like this, it is always best to attempt to remove yourself first. if that is not possible, there is no reason for shouting or pushing. you stop the threat and always be the first to call the authorities.

I never understood confrontations like this. if you have time to shout threats/insults, you have time to leave. It has nothing at all to do with machismo, it has all to do with protecting your family and yourself.

Honestly your in a potential situation anytime you step out of your house let alone go to an event where there are people and alcohol.

It’s absolutely best to keep your mouth shut and move along, the situation escalates once you stop and get into it verbally.

• Options

Lol, I'm tired of seeing middle aged guys getting hurt. It's a freaky online fetish these days. These young cats think beating an older guy makes them invincible. Better not come around me asking for trouble young cats. I'll put a 1, 2 ... 1,2 then a uppercut on ya punk a💲💲💲💲

• Options

@Historicalwood71 said:
    Lol, I'm tired of seeing middle aged guys getting hurt. It's a freaky online fetish these days. These young cats think beating an older guy makes them invincible. Better not come around me asking for trouble young cats. I'll put a 1, 2 ... 1,2 then a uppercut on ya punk a💲💲💲💲

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. 👍🏼👍🏼

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

An ax handle solves most problems.

Have a nice day
  • Options

No shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, California, Seattle, illinois, Wash DC, Ny, Conn., NJ

Have a nice day
  • Options

@perkdog said:

@Historicalwood71 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. 👍🏼👍🏼

Lol 👍👍😂

• Options

@streeter said:
    No shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, California, Seattle, illinois, Wash DC, Ny, Conn., NJ

Add Massachusetts to that list

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@streeter said:

In the back of my mind, I have thoughts of (if I live long enough) spending some years in Massachusetts. But honestly the gun laws throw me off a bit.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@streeter said:

In the back of my mind, I have thoughts of (if I live long enough) spending some years in Massachusetts. But honestly the gun laws throw me off a bit.

They are tough for sure.

• Options

BTW, that's my table at a recent show. Coins are to the left on next table.

MASS is a funny state. I'm on the Pike, pulled off to ask directions(before cell service), "how can you get to E. Longmeadow?" A. "You can't get to it from here".
    Lol.

Another trip back East, I was lost in Quincy (not a good career move, BTW). Stopped at a gas station. " How do you get to such and such street?" A. "Wanna buy a map?"
    No! I don't want to buy a map. I want to know where such and such a street is.
    Wanna buy a map?
    By this time I have smoke coming out of my ears. I guess I was used to kinder, gentler people, lol.

I took off. SUCH AND SUCH street was across the street.

Have a nice day