Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1995-96 Flair Hot Numbers Uncut sheet , Blank Back Help!!!

This might be a bit long but i need help with this
I went to a yard sale and found somebody selling full uncuThis might be a bit long but i need help with this I went to a yard sale and found somebody selling full uncut sheets of fleer football , baseball and basketball and in the 25 sheets ( i got for $1 each } was a sheet of 95-96 Flair Hot Numbers insert set , 15 players total including Jordan, Now the question I have is how would you gauge pricing for this? I see recent sales just for a raw Jordan goes for $800 and the other 14 cards go between maybe $40-$100 each. And on the sheet are 2 complete sets {30 cards} Not even to mention the backs are blank, Here i find out that the guy i bought these 25 sheets from worked at fleer from 1977-2005 and what else was in that lot i got was a 1984 fleer update complete sheet with Clemens and 2nd year sheet of fleer basketball stickers with 5 Jordan's ( some were cut out at some point}t sheets of fleer football , baseball and basketball and in the 25 sheets ( i got for $1 each } was a sheet of 95-96 Flair Hot Numbers insert set , 15 players total including Jordan, Now the question I have is how would you gauge pricing for this? I see recent sales just for a raw Jordan goes for $800 and the other 14 cards go between maybe $40-$100 each. And on the sheet are 2 complete sets {30 cards} Not even to mention the backs are blank,

Here i find out that the guy i bought these 25 sheets from worked at fleer from 1977-2005 and what else was in that lot i got was a 1984 fleer update complete sheet with Clemens and 2nd year sheet of fleer basketball stickers with 5 Jordan's ( some were cut out at some point}

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file