Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone have experience with improved turn around times at PSA?

I've got some raw that may justify the $25 per submission, just curious about any positive experiences.

Comments

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:
    I've got some raw that may justify the $25 per submission, just curious about any positive experiences.

you know the cheapest level they are accepting now is $150.00 for express correct. (which just recently has been made available) The cheapest for months has been $300.00 per card

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rexvos said:

@MCMLVTopps said:

you know the cheapest level they are accepting now is $150.00 for express correct. (which just recently has been made available) The cheapest for months has been $300.00 per card

How did I miss that?? Steve Sloan's pricing is gonna kill collectors trying to collect raw and getting them graded. Who on earth is gonna pay $150/card for a $10 common they need to fill a hole?? Now that Orlando is gone as CEO, things are off the rails.

• Options

@MCMLVTopps said:

@rexvos said:

@MCMLVTopps said:

How did I miss that?? Steve Sloan's pricing is gonna kill collectors trying to collect raw and getting them graded. Who on earth is gonna pay $150/card for a $10 common they need to fill a hole?? Now that Orlando is gone as CEO, things are off the rails.

I have no idea of how anyone who collects could have missed that. I know people who do not collect that have asked me about it.

• Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Yeah man. I saw your line about $25 submission and thought I MISSED SOMETHING. Maybe late 2022/2023 we see a bulk deal or special that goes back to that level (or close).

"...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe some well written complaints to Steve Sloan, the President of PSA might help.

• Options

@MCMLVTopps said:
    Maybe some well written complaints to Steve Sloan, the President of PSA might help.

you know they are backlogged by millions of cards, correct? When the market corrects and demand slows then the pricing will be adjusted. Not before.

• Options
    ejguruejguru Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Sad but true. Daring to hope for 2023 return of reasonably priced bulk specials, but could easily be 2025...

"...life is but a dream."

Used to working on HOF SS Baseballs--Now just '67 Sox Stickers and anything Boston related.