Home Sports Talk
Options

The downward spiral that is the WFT

2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

All off-season the talking heads raved about their DL. 4 first round draft choices. The sack totals were mounting in July. Then the season started. They play for sacks, no coordination, no containment. Buffalo hung 43 easy points on them without even having to wash his jerseys. They were forced to play a division winner schedule and frankly they are completely out matched. The lone wins came from the Giants and Falcons and find themselves at 2-3. Well maybe they get a rest and regroup. Well not this week. The Chiefs. Well maybe next… the Packers…. The Broncos…. The Bucs.
I can see the WFT 3-7 and gone from playoff contention just after the halfway mark. Talent is one thing, playing as a complete football team is a whole different animal.

W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chase young was a HUGE talent they drafted but they have so many holes it will take a lot more than that to get them over the hump

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

They were forced to play a division winner schedule and frankly they are completely out matched

this is a big part of it for WFT but there are more reasons.