Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: A 2016 KOTCT medal or three

Greetings Folks,

I've been fairly successful in collecting at least ONE medal from every year that Daniel Carr minted the KOTCT medals except for 2016 - The Merlin year.

I was hoping one would come up on the BST or fleaBay, but alas, I have not seen one. So I thought I would reach out directly to the CU masses.

Do any of you have a duplicate / spare that you might be looking to re-home? I know there are a ton of options and mintages are limited, I'm not picky - just looking to acquire an example or three.

Lemme know, and thanks in advance.

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

Comments

• Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

TTY

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh...the Merlin! I have had 2 opportunities to acquire one and failed on both occasions. Still hoping to add a silver someday! I hope you find one. :)

• Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump