Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTS - Assorted US Type in PCGS/NGC Slabs

DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 15, 2021 3:39PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

This post got deleted when I edited it to mark some stuff sold so I'm reposting it

I've got a bunch of stuff for sale that I'm putting on eBay if it doesn't move here or where I listed it on Facebook. I’m very motivated to move stuff right now so shoot me some offers on anything you find remotely interesting! The more the merrier! Feel free to ask for more/better pics.

I put this same exact listing up elsewhere and a bunch of stuff has already sold, so you'll see a bunch marked sold right off the bat.

Payment (in order of preference) accepted as Zelle, PP F&F, Cashapp, Google Wallet, check/money order (only in certain instances), or actual cash if local to me. For PP G&S only, add 4%, insurance is a requirement, and I want a minimum $1,000 transaction for any G&S payment. Preference will be given to electronic payments!

I offer a layaway plan! 10% down up front, the balance due within 30 days. The 10% up front is NOT refundable if you do not pay the remainder within the allotted 30 days. This offer is only good on transactions greater than $250, and requires my pre-approval.

I pack well and physically drop all items at the PO and get them scanned, but once it’s out of my hands, I’m not responsible for USPS’s mishaps. i will pursue all avenues I can, but insurance and any add-ons (IE sig confirm) are the responsibility of the buyer to request and pay for, excepting registered packages and goods and services payments, where it is mandatory. I do have third party insurance that is more affordable than USPS’s insurance, priority can be insured for about $2.80 per thousand dollars. I strongly suggest taking me up on it right now with all the USPS issues.

PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT TAKE PICTURES OF COINS IN THEIR “BEST LIGHT”. I take my pictures in these sales under a harsh fluorescent light that really shows all of their flaws, so you don’t get any nasty surprises. These will almost always look far better in hand! Please keep that in mind. The principal concept here is to under-promise and over-deliver for your satisfaction! For a direct comparison, feel free to [check out this “harsh light” shot and this “pro-style” shot of the same coin.

MISC

SOLDBulk box of 20 slabs - $165 shipped, box not included.

Pic of contents

SOLD1992-W Olympics $5 Gold, NGC MS70 – It’s perfect! So are most of the rest of them! Offered for a bit over spot. Melt is $438 as of this write-up.

Asking $455 shipped

Obv

Rev

CENTS

Album here

1865 IHC, PCGS OGH MS65 RB CAC – Tough date in high grades. This is the more common “Fancy 5” variety, by the way. PCGS didn’t attribute it at the time.

Asking $1250 shipped

1906 IHC, NGC Fatty MS63 BN CAC – Thought this was a shot gold CAC to be honest. Nice coin.

Asking $125 shipped

SOLD1909 VDB Lincoln Cent, PCGS MS64 RB – Seems accurately graded to me.

Asking $60 shipped

SOLD1909 VDB Lincoln Cent, PCGS OGH MS64 RB CAC – Great color on this one, I really like it. My mind goes back and forth about keeping it.

Asking $140 shipped

SOLD1909-S Lincoln Cent, NGC F15 BN – Really nice F of this semi-key date.

Asking $90 shipped

SOLD1914-D Lincoln Cent, VG Details Cleaned – Cleaned and retoned. I’ve seen many far more egregious offenders. An affordable example of this popular key date.

Asking $100 shipped

SOLD1914-D Lincoln Cent, NGC AU58 BN – WOW what a coin! Unalike the 1909-S VDB, high grade 1914-D are not easy to find. Great coin here, but full disclosure, it did fail CAC. Why, I’m not sure.

Asking $1750 shipped

1943-S Steel Cent, PCGS OGH MS67 CAC – Super tough to find these CAC at 67. 68’s jump to well over $1,400.

Asking $900 shipped

SOLD1995 Lincoln Memorial Cent, Doubled Die Obverse, PCGS MS66 RD – The coolest doubled die of the past 30 years.

Asking $50 shipped

NICKELS

Album here

SOLD1883 Shield Nickel, ICG AU55 – Really nice 55, actually, despite me constantly trashing ICG, I’ll give them props where it’s earned, and they did so on this one. Sweet type example for a collector that doesn’t wanna blow the bank on a shield nickel.

Asking $80 shipped

SOLD1913 Type 1 Buffalo Nickel, PCGS MS64 – Slightly subdued luster probably keeps this from a higher grade, but nice coin all in all.

Asking $75 shipped

SOLD1937 Buffalo Nickel, PCGS MS66 – Really flashy, brilliant coin. Please note its slightly tilted in the holder.

Asking $60 shipped

1937-S Buffalo Nickel, NGC MS65 – Nice mark-free surfaces, but luster isn’t booming enough for a 66.

Asking $50 shipped

SOLD1938-D Buffalo Nickel, PCGS MS65 – Not sure why this one didn’t get a 66, it’s really nice.

Asking $45 shipped

1938-D Buffalo Nickel, NGC MS66 – Flashy with good eye appeal thanks to a slight hint of color.

Asking $50 shipped

1954 Proof Jefferson Nickel, PCGS OGH PR67 – Bought this because it’s one of the nicest 67’s I’ve seen. Semi-cameo surfaces that are virtually perfect. I bought it to send to CAC and go for a gold bean before I realized they don’t consider these for beans. Oof for me, yay for you.

Asking $75 shipped

DIMES

Album here

SOLD1891 Seated Liberty Dime, PCGS AU55 – A nice, crusty and super original AU. This is what a 130 year old, unmolested AU dime should look like.

Asking $125 shipped

1943-D Mercury Dime, PCGS Doily MS64 FB – Doilies are hot, hot, hot right now. The inner gasket of this one is damaged, which is a shame, but otherwise a fantastic coin. The coin looks way undergraded imho. Price adjusted down a bit of comps thanks to the damaged gasket.

Asking $225 shipped

1943-D Mercury Dime, NGC Fatty MS67 FB CAC – Pretty incredible coin. Not too much to say about this one, think the grade and bean does the talking.

Asking $275 shipped

**SOLD1943-S Mercury Dime, NGC Fatty MS66 FB CAC – Nice flashy example with a slight tic on the cheek keeping it out of 7. Shallow scratch on obverse of slab, would polish out if you’re willing to put the work in.

Asking $140 shipped.

1944 Mercury Dime, NGC Fatty MS67 CAC – Lightly toned in such a manner as to make the devices have a little extra pop. Really nice 67, I have half a mind to crack it and go for an 8…

Asking $250 shipped

1944-S Mercury Dime, Rare Hallmark Slab, MS64 – Hallmark was the original PCI. The Hallmark slabs are scarce today, and draw decent premiums. The coin is accurately graded imho.

Asking $75 shipped

1945-S Mercury Dime, NGC MS65 FB – A bit tougher in FB than the earlier dates, this one is lightly toned as well. Great luster to boot. An unfortunate mark on the cheek keeps it out of super gem territory.

Asking $90 shipped

SOLD1946-D Roosevelt Dime, PCGS Secure MS67 w/ Trueviews – Rainbow toned first year of issue Roosie that came out of a mint set that had been tucked away for 50 years. A really attractive coin. The grade seems conservative to me.

Trueviews

Asking $50 shipped

QUARTERS

Album here

SOLD1835 Capped Bust Quarter, ANACS Soap Bar EF40 – Super lovely, super original coin! I’d crack this and put it in my 7070 if I didn’t already have a nice one in there. This is a TOUGH type to find in XF with original skin. Go look at all the shitty ones on ebay for example.

Asking $300 shipped

1918-S Standing Liberty Quarter, PCGS OGH G4 – So strange to see something like this graded in an OGH and such low grade. Really neat.

Asking $60 shipped

SOLD1932-D Washington Quarter, NGC AG Det Cleaned – I didn’t slab this thing…

Asking $40 shipped

SOLD1932-S Washington Quarter, NGC VF Details Cleaned – Same as above, I didn’t slab it…

Asking $75 shipped

SOLD~~1935 Washington Quarter, NGC MS66 – Mostly white, beautiful coin. Looks accurately graded, maybe a 66+ today.

Asking $80 shipped

SOLD1939 Washington Quarter, PCGS MS66 – Slight touch of champagne gold toning. Nice coin, though not as nice as the aforementioned ’35.

Asking $75 shipped

SOLD1942 Proof Washington Quarter, NGC PR66 – Pretty standard looking proof of the era. Nice coin.

Asking $100 shipped

SOLD1942-S Washington Quarter, NGC MS64 – Not really sure why this one is only a 64. Really nice. I guess the luster is a bit subdued.

Asking $60 shipped

SOLD1946-S Washington Quarter, PCGS MS66 – Nice luster bomb. Blast white.

Asking $40 shipped

SOLD1952 Proof Washington Quarter, PCGS PR64, Superbird – Really cool variety with the “S” on the eagle’s chest.

Asking $85 shipped

SOLD1953 Proof Washington Quarter, ANACS Soap Bar PF66 – Semi-Cameo appearance, in an older ANACS holder. Nice coin.

Asking $35 shipped

HALF DOLLARS

Album here

SOLD1907 Barber Half Dollar, PCGS Secure XF45 CAC – Almost ideal for an XF45. My old type example, actually, and has resided in my collection for a couple years now.

Trueviews

Asking $350 shipped

SOLD1908-D Barber Half Dollar, ANACS Soap Bar F12 – Really nice, even original skin. Great type example on a budget.

Asking $100 shipped

SOLD1925-S California Jubilee Commemorative Half Dollar, PCGS Secure MS65 CAC – I don’t think this is a 65, but I just don’t want to deal with cracking/regrading it, and my margins on it are decent, so off it will go. Absolute luster bomb of a coin with minimal chatter/marks/detractions.

Trueviews

Asking $550 shipped

1941 Proof Walking Liberty Half Dollar, NGC Fatty PF64 CAC – I thought this would gold CAC, it’s a heck of an example for a 64. Usually 64’s have a lotta hairlines and whatnot, this ones virtually immaculate outside of a few wispy lines on the right obverse that do not detract from the overall amazing eye appeal of this coin. This is an NGC 3.0 too, gotta love those gold foil 3.0’s.

Asking $500 shipped

1941-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar, NGC Fatty MS65 CAC – Mostly white, only some minor spots of toning. Fantastic luster, only a couple hits above IGWT stopping it from a gold bean.

Asking $125 shipped

1941-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar, ANACS Soap Bar MS64 – Accurately graded imho. Maybe a + coin today, there’s a nice jump to 65 around $350. Strike is a touch above average for the date too.

Asking $180 shipped

1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, PCGS MS64 – Blast white obv, slightly toned rev. Relatively clean for 64, but subdued luster and neutral eye appeal makes it accurately graded imho.

Asking $55 shipped

1943 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, PCGS MS65 – Strong 5 of this very common date.

Asking $95 shipped

SOLD1943-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar, PCGS OGH MS65 – Real nice coin in an OGH. Subtle hints of rainbow toning on the obverse.

Asking $130 shipped

1943-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar, PCGS MS64 – Weak strike is all that keeps this outta gem. Decent coin otherwise.

Asking $90 shipped

1944 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, NGC Fatty MS63 – Cracked holder. Reverse is struck through thread. Interesting example of the type, and very affordable.

Asking $45 shipped

1953 Proof Franklin Half Dollar, PCGS PR64 – Pretty standard 64 for a 1950’s proof. Reverse has some nice cameo effect though.

Asking $140 shipped

1954-S Franklin Half Dollar, PCGS Rattler MS64 – A bit chattery and the reverse is a bit of a mono-toned tan. Interesting coin, you don’t see these in rattlers every day.

Asking $50 shipped

1955 Proof Franklin Half Dollar, PCGS Rattler PR65 CAC – Looks way better than 65. Not sure what JA wants for a gold bean, but I would have given this one it if I were him. Alas…

Asking $100 shipped

SOLD1956 Proof Franklin Half Dollar, PCGS OGH PR66 CAM CAC – I friggin’ love this coin. It’s a knockout so I’m not gonna say much about it because keeping it would be just dandy.

Asking $110 shipped

SOLD1956 Proof Franklin Half Dollar, PCGS OGH PR67 CAM CAC – Just like the prior coin, I love this one too, and it came from the same collection.

Asking $200 shipped

1959 Franklin Half Dollar, PCGS MS65 FBL – Holders a bit scuffed up but the coin is nice, accurately graded I think.

Asking $80 shipped

1961 Proof Franklin Half Dollar, NGC Fatty PR66 - Pretty standard looking later-date proof Franklin. Coolest thing about it is the holder, to be candid. I dig the holder, but have a nicer 1961 so…

Asking $60 shipped

1962 Proof Franklin Half Dollar, PCGS Rattler PR65 – Coin exhibits slight cameo (PCGS didn’t designate it in the rattler era) but also has some haze. Probably a good candidate for a dip/regrade.

Asking $40 shipped

SOLD1962 Proof Franklin Half Dollar, PCGS OGH PR66 DCAM CAC – If you’ve never seen a nice DCAM Franklin in hand, they’re pretty awesome. Ya gotta get one so you know what I’m talking about!

Asking $95 shipped

1964 Kennedy Half Dollar PCGS MS65, Error, Ragged Clip – Super neat and a pretty decent sized ragged clip to boot.

Asking $75 shipped

TRADE AND MORGAN DOLLARS

Album here

SOLD1874-S Trade Dollar, PCGS Secure “Genuine”, Imho AU Details – Really nice for a details coin, seriously. It’s definitely got an old cleaning but you could do a lot worse as a type example.

Trueviews

Asking $325 shipped

1878-S Morgan Dollar, NGC Fatty MS64 PL – Nice coin. Don’t think the reverse is quite PL by modern standards, though. Still super neat.

Asking $400

SOLD1881-CC Morgan Dollar, PCGS OGH MS65 – Frosty and blast white. Flashy as hell too. Not collecting OGH right now unless it’s something truly special so unfortunately, it must move on to a new home. Such is life on a budget.

Asking $1100

SOLD1881-S Morgan Dollar, PCGS Rattler MS63 – Blast white, uber flashy, absolutely stellar for a MS63. Might be the nicest MS63 I’ve ever owned.

Asking $100

1881-S Morgan Dollar, PCGS Secure MS65 – Lovely crescent toning on the obverse. Really neat one, outstanding eye appeal.

Trueviews

Asking $400 shipped

1881-S Morgan Dollar, NGC MS66 – Slight toning. Crazy nice luster. A lower end 66, but definitely a 66 in my opinion. Stellar example for a mid-level type set.

Asking $275 shipped

SOLD1882-S Morgan Dollar, NGC Fatty MS64 CAC – PQ as shit for a 64. If it wasn’t in a fatty I’d crack it out.

Asking $125 shipped

SOLD1883 Morgan Dollar, NGC Fatty MS64 CAC – Another very choice MS64. At some point I’ll give up trying to get a gold bean on Morgans…

Asking $125 shipped

1883-CC Morgan Dollar, PCGS MS64 – Some tan toning developing around the peripheral. Solid common-date CC in unc.

Asking $410 shipped

SOLD1884-CC Morgan Dollar, PCGS OGH MS63 CAC – Reverse has some blue-tan toning, obverse has a touch of tan. Nice coin in a classic PCGS holder. Wholesale bid is $350 for the date in BU right now…

Asking $400 shipped

SOLD11884 Morgan Dollar, PCGS OGH MS63 – Pretty clean at first glance, but a couple longer marks on the cheek make this one a solid 63 rather than a near-gem candidate.

Asking $75 shipped

SOLD1884-O Morgan Dollar, NGC Fatty MS62 CAC – The obverse has some nice pastel toning and a blast of deeper intense toning in a tight crescent band stretching from 7 to 11. Older NGC 3.0 holder too, which are getting tougher to find all the time.

Asking $225 shipped

SOLD1884-O Morgan Dollar, PCGS Secure MS64 DMPL CAC – Awesome DMPL with DEEP mirrors, far exceeding standards for the definition. The coin is quite choice for a 64 too. A pleasing example I know its new owner will enjoy.

Trueviews

Asking $450 shipped

SOLD1885 Morgan Dollar, NGC MS65 CAC – A less commonly seen date in 65. Some tan toning around the peripherals. Good luster, strong strike.

Asking $250 shipped

SOLD1887 Morgan Dollar, PCGS Secure MS62 CAC– Very neat rainbow toning. Looks like bag toning to me, and the lesser toned areas were against the seam of the bag. Great luster, but a shade baggy, hence the 62 grade.

Trueviews

Asking $350 shipped

SOLD1887 Morgan Dollar, NGC Fatty MS64 DPL – Nice Dimple. Failed CAC, don’t get why. It’s actually DMPL, unalike a lot of these in the old holders.

Asking $400 shipped

SOLD1887 Morgan Dollar, PCGS Rattler MS65 – Not winning any beauty contests, but technically a soundly graded coin in a rattler.

Asking $185

SOLD1888 Morgan Dollar, NGC MS63 – Slightly less common date, slightly better grade. Nice color on reverse, possibly end of roll?

Asking $100 shipped

1888-O Morgan Dollar, NGC MS64 CAC – Very original looking coin. Tougher date in 64.

Asking $175 shipped

SOLD1898 Morgan Dollar, NGC MS63 – Obverse luster is a bit muted, but the coin looks better than 3 otherwise. Reverse has full luster.

Asking $75 shipped

1903 Dollar, NGC MS65 CAC – Tough date in 65, tougher with CAC. Obverse has a touch of toning.

Asking $450 shipped

1903 Dollar, NGC MS65 CAC – Tough date in 65, tougher with CAC. Reverse has a touch of toning.

Asking $450 shipped

1904-O Morgan Dollar, NGC MS64 CAC – Really flashy and attractive for a 64. I really like this one.

Asking $120 shipped

1921 Morgan Dollar, NGC AU58, Obverse Misaligned Die, Partial Collar Strike – Really neat error. The misaligned dies are somewhat common, but the partial collar strike + misaligned die is far rarer and draws a nice premium.

Asking $500 shipped

PEACE, IKE, AMERICAN SILVER EAGLE, AND COMMEMORATIVE DOLLARS

Album here

1921 Peace Dollar, High Relief, PCGS Secure MS64 CAC – Super original, great strike, overall fantastic eye appeal for this key date.

Trueviews

Asking $2,000 shipped

1922 Peace Dollar, NGC MS64 – A bit chattery, but great luster and blast white.

Asking $75 shipped

1922-D Peace Dollar, NGC Fatty MS64 CAC – Nice 64, slight friction/chatter on cheek keeping it from the big money in MS65. Great for what it is.

Asking $250 shipped

1923 Peace Dollar, ANA Soap Bar MS63 – Tough holder, nice coin. But you’re admittedly mostly buying holder here.

Asking $100 shipped

SOLD1924 Peace Dollar, PCGS Secure AU58 – I didn’t grade this… Looks MS at a glance but close observation reveals the friction keeping it from Unc.

Trueviews

Asking $35 shipped

1925 Peace Dollar, PCGS Rattler MS63 – Very, very choice for a 63. Probably graded 63 at the time due to some flecks of toning. Bet it would 64 today though, all day.

Asking $125 shipped

SOLD1925 Peace Dollar, PCGS Rattler MS63 – This one is accurately graded like a 63 and priced accordingly.

Asking $75 shipped

1934-D Peace Dollar, ANACS MS63– Tough date in MS. Decent looking 63 despite the modern-ish ANACS holder.

Asking $270 shipped

SOLD1935 Peace Dollar, PCGS Secure AU58 – Again, please don’t think I graded this haha. Just like the other 58, it looks MS at a glance, but close examination reveals the friction. At least this is worth more than the costs of putting it into the plastic.

Trueviews

Asking $60 shipped

1972 Type 2 Ike Dollar, PCGS MS64 – Tough coin in 64. Only getting tougher too, prices are going up and they’re getting more attention these days than ever before.

Asking $250 shipped

2006-P Franklin Scientist Dollar, PCGS MS69 – Uhh… not much to say here, modern commem. Like kites? Buy this one instead of a kite!

Asking $35 shipped

2011 (S) ASE, Early Release, NGC MS69 – Apparently struck at SF or something. Don’t know much about these.

Asking $40 shipped

SOLD2012 75th Anniversary ASE Reverse Proof, Mercanti Signed Label, PCGS PR69 – Also don’t know much about these. Got a Mercanti sig, I guess that’s neat.

Asking $100 shipped

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

Comments