Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What's the record number of days they keep your cards before you get them back?

I'm at 8 months now!

Comments

• Options

Well, it depends on the service level you purchased. We have some here at almost 2 years . I hope it helps.

• Options

Your post prompted me to check my order. I submitted a 150 card submission at the lowest value almost a year ago exactly. Surprisingly my status is QA2. Next is shipping. I can hardly believe it.

• Options
    AANVAANV Posts: 331 ✭✭✭

@bruins20 said:
    I'm at 8 months now!

You're comparing Jesus to Methuselah when complaining about an 8-month turnaround time.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Historicalwood71 said:
    Well, it depends on the service level you purchased. We have some here at almost 2 years . I hope it helps.

yikes. who is close to 2 years? even from just being received?

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bruins20 said:
    I'm at 8 months now!

Same here with zero movement.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

@blurryface said:

@Historicalwood71 said:

No one, impossible.

Bulk subs from 2019 were being returned in a very reasonable 1-2 month window:

11/04/19 11/08/19 12/11/19 Completed 115 Bulk Deal - 2

• Options

@Jayman1982 said:

@blurryface said:

@Historicalwood71 said:

No one, impossible.

Bulk subs from 2019 were being returned in a very reasonable 1-2 month window:

11/04/19 11/08/19 12/11/19 Completed 115 Bulk Deal - 2

i thought so too. that was my polite way of calling bs.

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 14, 2021 6:32AM

Someone I sub with has a pending order that was received Sept. 10, 2020 (logged 12/2/20) and it is still in Grading phase over 13 months later. I've had a couple completed orders that shipped back to me over the past couple weeks that were also about 13 months from receipt to shipped complete, but the order still out there from 9/10/20 is going to far and away exceed that duration since it is still in Grading. I'm betting it will be into January 2022.

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe it has something to do with all the ships sitting out in the water at LA Port. Trickle down effect.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options

@miwlvrn said:
    Someone I sub with has a pending order that was received Sept. 10, 2020 (logged 12/2/20) and it is still in Grading phase over 13 months later. I've had a couple completed orders that shipped back to me over the past couple weeks that were also about 13 months from receipt to shipped complete, but the order still out there from 9/10/20 is going to far and away exceed that duration since it is still in Grading. I'm betting it will be into January 2022.

still closer to a year than it is 2 years. even a year and a half would be a stretch, but two years? im all for a good roast but cant brandish the pitchfork on this one.