Home Sports Talk

Tommyrusty7

MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gotta hand it to you, you hung in there with the Sox thru thick and thin. I thought August was their downfall, but they pulled it out of the fire.

I'm in New Hampshire, but fortunately my hotel had the Rays/Sox game on Monday night. What a thriller!!

It's comfortably cool here, and as expected, the colors are peaking. Beautiful driving up thru Squam lake and North toward the Notch. Long drive from home, 1,225 miles.

Enjoy the ALCS, I hope your long shot ticket pays off!! I think they've got a decent shot of winning it all.

Comments

• tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭

I always liked New Hampshire and used to do a lot of snowmobiling around Mount Washington in the winter.
    I am enjoying the playoffs and hope for the best on my ticket being a winner. We shall see as anybody can win these short series.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kudos to @tommyrusty7 for the faithfulness all season long. I love the Sox, they are my team right there with the Pats I just can’t stay tuned in all season long.

@perkdog said:
    Kudos to @tommyrusty7 for the faithfulness all season long. I love the Sox, they are my team right there with the Pats I just can’t stay tuned in all season long.

I will be 82 in Dec so have nothing else to do but watch TV and re-read Stuart books for the 3rd time so follow the sox closely.
    I love the Patriots too but Brady is my favorite QB and I get to see more his games here than I do the Pats .
    I refuse to pay for the NFL package as it is overpriced.

Sale to start game 1 for the Red Sox. He says he has found his problem.
    Evoldi starts game 2.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,504 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tommyrusty7 said:
    Sale to start game 1 for the Red Sox. He says he has found his problem.
    Evoldi starts game 2.

I sure hope he has. I don't know what his problem has been, but I will be very excited to watch now.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

@tommyrusty7 said:

@perkdog said:

I will be 82 in Dec so have nothing else to do but watch TV and re-read Stuart books for the 3rd time so follow the sox closely.
    I love the Patriots too but Brady is my favorite QB and I get to see more his games here than I do the Pats .
    I refuse to pay for the NFL package as it is overpriced.

I don’t pay for anything regarding Sports. I won’t buy any tv packages or go to games, I refuse to pay the stupid money to go see these guys Lehigh get overpaid, especially the ones with bad work ethic.

Sox with a big W last night!

Let’s keep it going!!

GO SOX!!!

Game 3 today!
    I wonder which Rodriguez is going to show up ?
    I hope it's the one who can throw strikes and not softballs over the middle of the plate.