Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Tracking Says Delivered But It Wasn’t

Supposedly got 2 packages yesterday but only received one. Tracking shows delivered at front porch etc. What are my options, if any?

Comments

• NorcalNorcal Posts: 275 ✭✭✭

@ElvisP said:
    Supposedly got 2 packages yesterday but only received one. Tracking shows delivered at front porch etc. What are my options, if any?

I am assuming that they were delivered by USPS? If so, contact your local office immediately and let them know your missing a package.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^^^^^this. the sooner the better

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

usps routinely marks packages as delivered, that wont actually get delivered til the next day.

if its fedex or ups, id be more concerned.

• GreenSneakersGreenSneakers Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭

Knock on the neighbors door.

• jimqjimq Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

See if the scanned delivered times are the same or close. If they were scanned at way different times then the carrier might have screwed up and found it later. When we get the packages in the morning, they know what packages we have for delivery. It's a really big deal if any are not scanned delivered or attempted by the end of the day.

• dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭✭

You'll probably get it tomorrow, but if you don't, like has been said, call your local post office. We had a couple packages do this a while back, and it was a substitute carrier that delivered it to our neighbor. One question I have for you, any concern that this particular package may be a scam. Scammers like to send a package to another address in your town which then shows that your package was delivered.

> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

Same happened to me today.

• miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ElvisP said:

Might have something to do with the fact that the day you received the package was a USPS holiday that typically does not have mail service.

• ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Hadn’t thought about it being a holiday, They do deliver packages in my area sometimes without it being thru a regular delivery. Not a scam and didn’t get it today. Will call the PO tomorrow. Thanks to all.

• WFFLWFFL Posts: 494 ✭✭✭

@blurryface said:
    usps routinely marks packages as delivered, that wont actually get delivered til the next day.

if its fedex or ups, id be more concerned.

This has happened to me with USPS. I actually met the driver at my mailbox that day. It was delivered the next day.

It was deliverd 👍

• NorcalNorcal Posts: 275 ✭✭✭

@ElvisP said:
    It was deliverd 👍

Was the package delivered the next day? Just curious.

edited October 14, 2021 6:41PM

Yes actually 2 days later. Prolly got delivered wrong the first time.

• GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 14, 2021 7:54PM

Awesome that your items arrived safely.

• thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

One of my packages showed delivered early AM on 10/8, but it's ten days later and still no sign of it. The item is vintage soccer, but very luckily it was only a small upgrade and not worth more than maybe $175. I have some other higher dollar items on the way and it dawned on me that I've been VERY fortunate over the years to have not dealt with any crippling loss of a casket card in transit.

So I bit the bullet today and reserved a PO Box. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but I think over time I'll feel like this was the right decision.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, the PO box will give you more peace of mind.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.