Home Sports Talk

you guys need to read this

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

a lot of people wondering where Darin has been; apparently this slipped thru the cracks

only reason I'm making a public post is because he felt comfortable enough to share with us

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1062111/greatest-comebacks-in-sports-history

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12, 2021 10:06AM

I can't believe I missed that post, I feel like a jack a.., I'm sorry Darin. I hope you are doing well my friend, we're all praying for you buddy, get well and get back here with us, we miss you.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12, 2021 10:35AM

I missed it as well. I don't think I ever mentioned this but I went through the same thing several years ago with a 30% chance to live. Sorry fellas I beat the odds.

Darin, rest up. My life improved immeasurably post op so live long and prosper. If you want to reach out to me please do. We are cancer survivors

Fellas, get your junked checked regularly. My diagnoses happened in my late 40's. Nothing to trifle about

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    I missed it as well. I don't think I ever mentioned this but I went through the same thing several years ago with a 30% chance to live. Sorry fellas I beat the odds.

Darin, rest up. My life improved immeasurably post op so live long and prosper. If you want to reach out please do.

Fellas, get your junked checked regularly. My diagnoses happened in my late 40's. Nothing to trifle about

m

I'm glad you made it brother. 🖒

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@Justacommeman said:

Darin, rest up. My life improved immeasurably post op so live long and prosper. If you want to reach out please do.

m

hear hear 🍻

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,398 ✭✭✭✭✭

oh crap. I missed this as well. cancer is serious business. best wishes for your full recovery sir.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:
    a lot of people wondering where Darin has been; apparently this slipped thru the cracks

only reason I'm making a public post is because he felt comfortable enough to share with us

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1062111/greatest-comebacks-in-sports-history

I missed this. Wow. Thank you @galaxy27 for bringing this to our attention. Just said a prayer for @darin and will keep him in my prayers.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn, I missed that 100% my apologies for that, to @Darin I sincerely hope your recovery goes well and you remain healthy and safe.

Best wishes sent

@doubledragon said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

100% agreed and happy to hear your well “m”.

@galaxy27 Thank You for posting that, I feel bad we missed that.

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn. I missed it too. Here’s hoping you have a speedy recovery and check in to let us know how you’re doing.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.