Home Sports Talk

Urban Meyer getting roasted for flag throwing incident

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

This guy just can't do anything right.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

He just can't do anything right!

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jeez - the guy looks lost as an NFL coach..............

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

the bigger question is why it bothers you so much?? you seem obsessed not just with Urban Meyer but with anyone who makes a mistake or is somehow embarrassed on Social Media. that strikes me as very shallow and negative.

@keets said:

the bigger question is why it bothers you so much?? you seem obsessed not just with Urban Meyer but with anyone who makes a mistake or is somehow embarrassed on Social Media. that strikes me as very shallow and negative.

No keets, it's called having a sense of humor and joking around, and keeping this place going. I like to start threads to give us something to talk about, maybe laugh about. If you have issues with it, just don't read it.

This flag throwing incident is going to cause a lot of stress for Urban and his staff, perhaps some nice quiet reading would be appropriate to relax the Jaguars coaches.

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@keets said:

No keets, it's called having a sense of humor and joking around, and keeping this place going. I like to start threads to give us something to talk about, maybe laugh about. If you have issues with it, just don't read it.

+1