Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FS - Group of Proof Sets

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 11, 2021 1:48PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Lot of 8 US Mint Proof sets 2011-2020 as shown.
Plus 2020 Uncirculated set.
Greysheet bid for lot is $373.
$375 PayPal F&F delivered OBO.

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• JWPJWP Posts: 17,151 ✭✭✭✭✭

does the 2020 proof set have the bonus nickel?

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think so but will have to double check.
    I’ll let you know but I can’t check it for 2-3 hours.

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

The bonus nickels were in the proof set (proof nickel) and in the silver proof set ( reverse proof Nickel). The USM did not include an UNC nickel in the P/D unc set.

@JWP said:
    The bonus nickels were in the proof set (proof nickel) and in the silver proof set ( reverse proof Nickel). The USM did not include an UNC nickel in the P/D unc set.

Then I don’t understand your question.
    Both the proof set and the unc set have nickels.

The bonus nickles in 2020 were issued in the proof sets and the silver proof sets. the bonus nickels were in a plastic bag and then placed in a special envelope. These nickles were minted with the "W" mint mark, not the "S" mint mark. In 2019 these proof sets had bonus cents with the "W" mint mark.

@JWP said:
    The bonus nickles in 2020 were issued in the proof sets and the silver proof sets. the bonus nickels were in a plastic bag and then placed in a special envelope. These nickles were minted with the "W" mint mark, not the "S" mint mark. In 2019 these proof sets had bonus cents with the "W" mint mark.

So, I do not have those.
    Do you want these sets?

TTT