Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTT/WTS ALL SPORTS COLLECTION

OptimalotOptimalot Posts: 1

Heres my collection with picture in the album and price down here!
Looking to make some trade or sale! Also looking for cards on Upper deck E-Pack!

Heres the picture (can date and coin) : https://sites.google.com/view/otcollection
Price are in CND (Excel) : https://docs.google.com/.../1WzElN1yuPsYI9tSM7ErN.../edit...

You can find what im looking for in the site! Have fun guys

Comments

• DCWDCW Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why do so many newbies flock to the US Coin forum to attempt selling sports cards? 🤔
    Seriously, this happens nearly every week now

Dead Cat Waltz Exonumia
    "Coin collecting for outcasts..."

• silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

cause i gather this forum is more active then the sport cards forum

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

card forum active

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • koynekwestkoynekwest Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DCW said:
    Why do so many newbies flock to the US Coin forum to attempt selling sports cards? 🤔

Yeah-I've noticed that too.

• OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

New member, first post. Attached links to view the items. Post on a weekend when moderation is low, No followup to messages about posting in the wrong forum. I could be wrong, but it seems more likely to be spam/phishing than a confused new user.

Just my thoughts

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DCW said:

I think it’s a combo of low moderation on the weekend as mentioned but also the coin forum is the first in the list and the default.

I bet some of these are clever bots, some are genuine mistakes, and others are troll/phishing attempts.

• bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

Troll

Ken