Home Sports Talk
Options

The Coach D'Amato appreciation thread

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's done it all, thank you coach.

Comments

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

For a minute I thought you were trying to say Pacino had died.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

There is no such thing as Al Pacino, only Tony D'Amato, thank you coach, you deserve it.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

If you want a Tony D'Amato rookie card (pictured above), they are available on eBay, but you'll have to hurry because they're selling like hotcakes!

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

What company is G.C.S chewing gum?

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    edited October 9, 2021 2:45PM

@2dueces said:
    What company is G.C.S chewing gum?

Are you questioning the authenticity of the coach D'Amato rookie card? No comment at this time, I direct you to my attorney's!

• Options
    edited October 9, 2021 2:47PM

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this thread, it has far exceeded my expectations, this has been the best Coach D'Amato appreciation thread ever!

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Doubledragon I have question for you or anyone else. I actually went to ebay and found the card. Please explain to me what I am looking at when I see someone selling all of these "custom cards". What is the market for these?
    https://www.ebay.com/usr/greatcustomstuff_14?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    @Doubledragon I have question for you or anyone else. I actually went to ebay and found the card. Please explain to me what I am looking at when I see someone selling all of these "custom cards". What is the market for these?
    https://www.ebay.com/usr/greatcustomstuff_14?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

A custom card is a card that someone makes at home and then sells it on eBay, don't buy that card, it's not a legitimate card, if you decide to buy it Tony and me can't be held responsible. Consider yourself warned!