Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Include this guy in your NON BIDDING list on ebay

winterwinter Posts: 73 ✭✭

His eBay is is jada-439
The real name and address is in the envelope pictured.
I get about 15 emails asking discount. After a low discount buy a GARBAGE PAIL KID CARD, paid after 5 days. When received card continue asking for money. Finally open a case return, and sen 2 deteriorated Pokémon cards. Since is no possible left feed back against buyers, I took my time and research on previous sellers, and 2 had the same problem with him, but there is no way to alert to others sellers.!

EDIT BY MODERATOR
I deleted the pictures posted here because they contained a private name and home address. I appreciate the OP wanting to alert the community to a bad eBay user, but I do not feel the name and home address are ok. Please understand that the OP had a issue with eBay user jada-439 or jada_439

Thanks, Todd

Comments

• Options
    Historicalwood71Historicalwood71 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭
    edited October 7, 2021 9:21AM

@winter said:
    His eBay is is jada-439
    The real name and address is in the envelope pictured.
    I get about 15 emails asking discount. After a low discount buy a GARBAGE PAIL KID CARD, paid after 5 days. When received card continue asking for money. Finally open a case return, and sen 2 deteriorated Pokémon cards. Since is no possible left feed back against buyers, I took my time and research on previous sellers, and 2 had the same problem with him, but there is no way to alert to others sellers.! "")

Here's something I'd like to add. I'm very sorry for the trouble you've been through. ..... Here's another important thing and I'm not kidding! I went through this same kinda thing on ebay a few years back. Went to the " Discussion" board and tried to alert them about a person by the eBay name (I. D.)
    .... You know what they told me???
    ... " Would you please stop trying to use defamation on a person!" Lol, I said, well .. I tried! Lol, I never, ever went back there to alert anymore.

• Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭✭

I highly recommend you contact ebay and try to get this resolved. It may be low dollars, but this guy needs to be stopped.

> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

Is it jada-439 or jada_439 ?

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

@picklepete said:

Good Question to ask

• Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I get about 15 emails asking discount."

I automatically block bidders like that. That is one of my indicators that trouble is on the horizon.

Mike
  • Options
    pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

@GroceryRackPack said:

@picklepete said:

Good Question to ask

I'm blocking both ID's.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 7, 2021 11:44AM

just leave somethimg like this in his positive feedback:

“🚩🚩🚩🚩 red flag alert. scammer 🚩🚩🚩🚩”

kinda goes hidden bc it gets listed in positive fb BUT it sticks out like a sore thumb when other peruse his feedback and/or start investigating when they get scammed too. its certainly better than not leaving anything.

and then when he keeps on scamming other will follow suit in leaving something similar. one fine day ebay will review and when they see enough of them, will cut him off and or side w the next seller.

• Options
    winterwinter Posts: 73 ✭✭

jada_439

• Options

@blurryface said:
    just leave somethimg like this in his positive feedback:

“🚩🚩🚩🚩 red flag alert. scammer 🚩🚩🚩🚩”

kinda goes hidden bc it gets listed in positive fb BUT it sticks out like a sore thumb when other peruse his feedback and/or start investigating when they get scammed too. its certainly better than not leaving anything.

and then when he keeps on scamming other will follow suit in leaving something similar. one fine day ebay will review and when they see enough of them, will cut him off and or side w the next seller.

Exactly blurry!!!