Options

Curious as to what you collect?

2»

Comments

• Options
    redlegsredlegs Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭✭

@82FootballWaxMemorys said:

@redlegs said:

1976 Hostess Bicentennial Design Rocks! One of my favorite issues of the decade.

I was a Hostess collector for a while around 15 years back have a small stack of raw 1976,1977, 1978 Panels but given the NEW PSA of 2021, I won't be submitting them.

Agree, I love the design of 1976 Hostess. I'm glad I submitted all of my 1976 panels a couple of years ago. My days of submitting anything to PSA appear to be over. I love your 1977 Hostess panel with Yaz, Munson, and Bench.
    Phil

• Options
    yankeesmanyankeesman Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭

My main focus these days is the Topps Rookie Cup cards autographed since 1960. I'm down to around 10 needed.

As for the displays I had a pretty sweet set up but that room has been repurposed when my mother in law moved in with us.

Don Mattingly, Yogi Berra, Thurman Munson, Brian McCann and Topps Rookie Cup autograph collector
    www.questfortherookiecup.com
  • Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@yankeesman said:
    My main focus these days is the Topps Rookie Cup cards autographed since 1960. I'm down to around 10 needed.

Am I missing something? This doesn't seem to fit.

• Options
    yankeesmanyankeesman Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭

@daltex said:

@yankeesman said:

Am I missing something? This doesn't seem to fit.

From 1979 to 1986 Topps didn't put the Rookie Cup on the cards during those years but I collect the winners' cards from those years anyway. There's other cards over the years where the cup on the particular card has been omitted but those years they didn't put them on there at all.

Don Mattingly, Yogi Berra, Thurman Munson, Brian McCann and Topps Rookie Cup autograph collector
    www.questfortherookiecup.com
  • Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@yankeesma

is the yordan alvarez the only one w the cup and rc logo?