Home Q & A Forum
Options

How do I submit some coins for grading- platinum membership packet didn’t include physical vouchers?

Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 29, 2021 8:35PM in Q & A Forum

I’m planning on submitting a few coins for grading at Long Beach tomorrow, but I forget exactly how to do so and it seems to be different than what I remember. I rejoined recently at platinum level after not being a member for several years. The membership packet didn’t include physical vouchers like it used to. Online is says I have 8 vouchers, but I don’t know the voucher numbers. Don’t I need the voucher numbers to fill out the submission form?

Hopefully those questions make sense, thanks in advance for any replies.

Mr_Spud

Comments

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

You do need the voucher numbers on the submission form. Go to the main PCGS webpage, log in, then on the upper right is “Account” - click on that. I’ve used my vouchers for this year, but I seem to recall your single voucher number for your eight vouchers will appear there. Worst case, your Collectors Club member number will appear in the upper left corner. If you give that to PCGS at the show, I think they should be able to look up your voucher number. Separately, you received an email when you paid. The voucher number is on that email.

Good luck!

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
  • Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you very much, I found the voucher number after clicking on my account on the website.

Mr_Spud

• Options
    joebb21joebb21 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

BE AWARE- the grading companies are running SUPER SLOW in their grading. I am still waiting on multiple submissions from 8/6.

taking 6+ weeks to grade is just ...

may the fonz be with you...always...