Home Sports Talk
Options

the 3-0 Panthers @ Jerry World this weekend and there isn't a thread about it?

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

"yeah i'm calling to see if an officer can conduct a wellness check today"

"first name Double, last name Dragon"

"lives on 14 Sam Darnold Avenue"

"i'm a little concerned about him, thanks"

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,977 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have never heard of any Carolina Panthers team, nope, sorry, never heard of them.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon , if he were to even start thread, would be scared to enter it, thus it would never actually get started, therefore it would never exist, but he would always be scared of it, thus it would never end (kind of like this sentence...)

or maybe he was just taking some time off. Either way, this match up does have some intrigue to it. Namely, will the currently undefeated Panthers be able to garner themselves some respect by beating a good team and starting the year 4-0. Or, will the Cowboys save face and not lose to the (what the media is saying are some) paper tiger Panthers.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    @doubledragon , if he were to even start thread, would be scared to enter it, thus it would never actually get started, therefore it would never exist, but he would always be scared of it, thus it would never end (kind of like this sentence...)

or maybe he was just taking some time off. Either way, this match up does have some intrigue to it. Namely, will the currently undefeated Panthers be able to garner themselves some respect by beating a good team and starting the year 4-0. Or, will the Cowboys save face and not lose to the (what the media is saying are some) paper tiger Panthers.

The undefeated Panthers are going to get a reality check and not be undefeated anymore, it was nice being 3-0, but it is going to end against the Cowboys, and all I will have left are the memories of the time we started a season 3-0. I will look back someday and reminisce, just like a spider.

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

picking Dallas in "the pool" was a quick decision. this will be the first test for Carolina and the rejuvenated Sam Darnold.

• Options
    edited September 29, 2021 10:49AM

A few items I will be needing to get through the game.

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited September 29, 2021 11:48AM

It's cursed, go away demons!

• Options

Oh, oh!

• Options

If the Panthers lose this game I blame the gypsies, they're always interfering in my NFL life, just look at them, they're up to something!

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

CMC is not showing on the injury report. The Panthers were building last year just looking for their franchise QB. I think they will match up very well with the Cowboys. Hard to tell anything from Monday as Philly was Swiss cheese and ran the ball 3 times. That was unbelievable. 3 rushes with one coming in mop up time.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:
    CMC is not showing on the injury report. The Panthers were building last year just looking for their franchise QB. I think they will match up very well with the Cowboys. Hard to tell anything from Monday as Philly was Swiss cheese and ran the ball 3 times. That was unbelievable. 3 rushes with one coming in mop up time.

No, please don't do it, please don't send my cats in there to be destroyed, I can't take it, I can't watch!