Home Sports Talk
Options

Arizona (3-0) vs LA Rams (3-0) this weekend

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 28, 2021 12:23PM in Sports Talk

big divisional game comprised of two of the five remaining undefeated teams. if i was a participant in our contest i'd pick LA (i have my reasons), but if my guy Kyler goes into SoFi and pulls it off, hellooooo very top of the MVP discussion.

if the Rams win, i have to fly to Cali once every month and babysit little Hydrantette Jenny so her parents and Hydrant and the lovely Mrs. Hydrant can enjoy a kid-free evening together

if the Cardinals win, Hydrant has to consume all of this nastiness in one fell swoop and upload the spectacle to youtube

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,957 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Rams win this game, and I'm saying it right now....I guarantee it.

• Options

If you're participating in the contest, don't listen to me, the Rams could lose this game, make your own decision!

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Rams are just a few years removed from going to the Super Bowl and have upgraded their QB. As far as I’m concerned the jury is still out on Murray and the Cardinals. They started fast last year and faded in the end. Probably the toughest division in football with the AFC North. Tough sledding for the Cardinals. I’m picking the Rams but this should be a water mark for the Cardinals depending on how they fair Sunday.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:

As far as I’m concerned the jury is still out on Murray and the Cardinals. They started fast last year and faded in the end. Probably the toughest division in football with the AFC North. Tough sledding for the Cardinals. I’m picking the Rams but this should be a water mark for the Cardinals depending on how they fair Sunday.

we're gonna learn a lot about them not only this weekend, but the next 7. Rams, Niners, Browns, a bye week against the Texans, Packers, Niners, Panthers. a brutal stretch. 4-3 would be very acceptable imo.

my observations from watching them this season: the offense is potent, the defense is suspect. can't wait to see how effectively (or ineffectively) they move the ball against Aaron Donald & Co. and their ability (or inability) to stick it in the residence.

• Options

No, the Rams are going to win this game.....I guarantee it.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think either one of these teams could be this years Super Bowl winner. Should be an epic game

• Options

That's right, I said it, I guarantee a Rams victory!

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 28, 2021 3:49PM

@galaxy27 said:

if the Rams win, i have to fly to Cali once every month and babysit little Hydrantette Jenny so her parents and Hydrant and the lovely Mrs. Hydrant can enjoy a kid-free evening together

Be my guest galaxy. But there's 7 little Hydrants you'll be in charge of! I missed the game on Sunday. First Ram game I can remember not being there. The Lovely Mrs Hydrant is in Idaho tending to the arrival of little Hydrant #13. 🤰 I didn't want to go to the game without her......wouldn't be the same...So....I stayed home and was the babysitter last weekend. I didn't mind a bit. The boys made a teepee and had a campfire. The girls took care of the house and kept everybody fed. And Little Jenny and I watched Minnie Mouse on youtube. Memouw!
    Memouw! Hey,......somethings are even better than football. 👨‍👧

P.S. I wasn't really babysitting them....they were babysitting me. That was their orders. They came through. Wonderful Weekend!
    👩‍👩‍👧 👨‍👦‍👦 and our Baby Jenny...👶

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I expect the Rams to win and I don't expect it to be really close.

• Options
    edited September 28, 2021 3:43PM

Rams win, guarantee it!

• Options

been monitoring this line

money coming in on AZ today

opened at LA -6, currently at -4.5