Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

So how does this work?> Suspicious buyer for item EBAY

So guy with 25 feedbacks buys a 30.00 item 2 weeks ago. Mailed it same day with tracking. Shows delivered and had no problems until I get this email from ebay today saying they are not registered on ebay. How does this happen??
They send me this.
"We recommend you take the following actions if this buyer won the item:

• If you haven't received payment, don't complete the sale or send the item to the buyer.
  • Don't communicate with the buyer directly.
  • Verify any payments you've been notified of by logging into your payment account (or other online payment service).
  • If the buyer requests a refund or additional payments, don't send any money without contacting eBay first.
  • If you've already sent the item, try contacting the shipping carrier to find out if you can stop shipment.

In these types of situations, we may, at our sole discretion, decide whether to credit the fees for removed listings.

• We have credited any associated fees to your account."

WTF and take the money from me!! How would I still have the item and why was he allowed to buy items on ebay. And this is now my problem why??
They know I dont have the item because of tracking, They know I recieved a payment as they took it back from me, Why would I send this guy more money?

Messed up

Comments