Home Sports Talk
Options

doubledragon slams page 1 with threads

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 26, 2021 4:52PM in Sports Talk

Comments

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your claim is incorrect. DD has 29 threads on page 3 compared to just 21 threads on both pages 1&2. ;)
    I think we need to start another thread to dissect the overall DD thread ratio here but also to somehow make the thread all about Tom Brady at the same time. B)

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,959 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, but I have not accomplished my mission of having a full page with only my threads, there's work to be done.

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

here's a tip: TTT.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Yes, but I have not accomplished my mission of having a full page with only my threads, there's work to be done.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

50 threads on one page isn't going to be easy, you'll have to put in a ton of hard work. I've got some great stamina building exercises if you're interested? I moonlight as a thread trainer three nights a week. B)B)B)

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

50 threads on one page isn't going to be easy, you'll have to put in a ton of hard work. I've got some great stamina building exercises if you're interested? I moonlight as a thread trainer three nights a week. B)B)B)

I'm ready Mick, we can do it, one thing though, do me a favor and kick Paulie out, he gets on my nerves. Shut up Paulie!

• Options
    edited September 27, 2021 3:01AM

@perkdog said:
    I fully support Double D. This guy has brought this Sports Talk program back from the brink of being a complete ghost town. Keep up the efforts @doubledragon

Thanks perk, I really appreciate it, I love this place and I'll never allow it to fade away, not on my watch!

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:
    I fully support Double D. This guy has brought this Sports Talk program back from the brink of being a complete ghost town. Keep up the efforts @doubledragon

Thanks perk, I really appreciate it, I love this place and I'll never allow it to fade away, not on my watch!

@Doubledragon doesn't only bring quantity, but also quality. Besides the laughs, I've learned quite a bit from his posts.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@Doubledragon doesn't only bring quantity, but also quality. Besides the laughs, I've learned quite a bit from his posts.

Thanks buddy, I enjoy your posts as well and like to hear your opinions on everything. 🖒

• Options

haunted by the ghost of mglicker :(

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    haunted by the ghost of mglicker :(

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

DD for 2022!!!

all you need is a campaign manager and I think you have a chance!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

I'm ready Mick, we can do it, one thing though, do me a favor and kick Paulie out, he gets on my nerves. Shut up Paulie!

I’m here for you Bruh just let me know when you need a hand. ;)

• Options

what makes doubledragon tick?

its
    a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZBDhJ-GWFQ

• Options

@bronco2078 said:
    what makes doubledragon tick?

its
    a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZBDhJ-GWFQ

• Options

a lot of people only know Hugh Laurie from his portrayal as weirdo Dr House. But he was one funny SOB back in the day :D

• Options

@bronco2078 said:
    a lot of people only know Hugh Laurie from his portrayal as weirdo Dr House. But he was one funny SOB back in the day :D

Interesting, Robert Stack always scared the hell of me, just look at him, he's crazy!

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

oh man, i used to love unsolved mysteries. that guys voice. gave me shivers.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

my stepdad loved the untouchables . I hated that show , now the H & I tv channel shows the untouchables all day on Sunday man that pisses me off >:) they used to have a few episodes of the original wonder woman on Sunday morning. Linda Carter is a much better way to start your day than friggin elliot ness

• Options
    edited October 5, 2021 7:48AM

@bronco2078 said:
    my stepdad loved the untouchables . I hated that show , now the H & I tv channel shows the untouchables all day on Sunday man that pisses me off >:) they used to have a few episodes of the original wonder woman on Sunday morning. Linda Carter is a much better way to start your day than friggin elliot ness

Either way Creature Double Feature was the best. https://youtu.be/_DRYnK6b9sc

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

uh, capt. rex kramer anyone?

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 5, 2021 8:34AM

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

Edited to add this wikipedia article. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creature_Double_Feature
    I know I've talked about this before. I remember this show. It ran until I was seven. I remember watching cartoons on Saturday morning, I believe on the same station, then there would be candlepin bowling on another station (as referenced in the wikipedia article). I always changed the channel to candlepin or , if not, got up and did something else when this show came on. I remember being too scared to watch lol. If I was a bit older I think I would have loved it.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

Edited to add this wikipedia article. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creature_Double_Feature
    I know I've talked about this before. I remember this show. It ran until I was seven. I remember watching cartoons on Saturday morning, I believe on the same station, then there would be candlepin bowling on another station (as referenced in the wikipedia article). I always changed the channel to candlepin or , if not, got up and did something else when this show came on. I remember being too scared to watch lol. If I was a bit older I think I would have loved it.

Yes cartoons right into Creature Double Feature, followed by Candelpin Bowling right after which I would then go do other stuff but whatever definitely remember it. Good times,

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

i think we have a difference of opinion on the number of doubled’s posts or “slams”. i actually find them entertaining and they seem to stir up more activity on this side. i do see how others could find them annoying. and just because we dont agree on this particular thing, i do wanna give ya major props for picking out the perfect movie scene to voice your opinion with. nailed it actually. while planes, trains and automobiles is widely known and loved, i still think its one of the most extremely underrated movies of its time. one of the all time great cinema classics, if ya ask me.

• Options

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@bronco2078 said:

Yes cartoons right into Creature Double Feature, followed by Candelpin Bowling right after which I would then go do other stuff but whatever definitely remember it. Good times,

tv 56 was double feature like about 1in the afternoon?

tv 38 was better in the morning top cat was on 38 and the 3 stooges

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

I concur

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.