Home Sports Talk
Options

Hug your kids, kiss your wife.

2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

You couldn’t be this unlucky. Or could you?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-dead-man-jumps-ny-005310698.html

W.C.Fields
"I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Comments

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

you know, I saw that article yesterday when I was checking the news and I actually laughed, not because it's funny but just because of the sheer absurdity of the whole thing. I can only imagine that guy on the ground going about his day and then, WTF!!!

you can't make stuff like that up.

the other really ridiculous news story is that Gabby Petito thing. the FBI, Florida State and Local Law Enforcement are all scouring the countryside for Brian Laundrie and can't find him..........................then he shows up on a deer-cam!!

like I said, you can't make this stuff up. :p

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

It actually happened twice, that is insane, I feel bad for all of those people.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes @2dueces you never know. It is always a good thing to remember.

• Options

It's bad. It's terrible. It's selfish.

Pain can make you do things you'd never do ..... But heart can reel you back to happiness. If a person's mind is out of sync.... The body will follow.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jeez, poor guy - puts a new spin on "The sky is falling"

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

jeeze.

everyone says suicide is such a selfish thing to do. normally, i dont even enter that conversation. but in this circumstance, id have a very hard time disagreeing with that stance.

if youre gonna kill yourself, fine. im not god, judge or jury. but at the very least, do it responsibility.

• Options
    Historicalwood71Historicalwood71 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭
    edited September 23, 2021 6:02AM

@blurryface said:
    jeeze.

everyone says suicide is such a selfish thing to do. normally, i dont even enter that conversation. but in this circumstance, id have a very hard time disagreeing with that stance.

if youre gonna kill yourself, fine. im not god, judge or jury. but at the very least, do it responsibility.

I could see it dying for your brothers in war to take out people and save lives. But when you hurt innocent people thinking I'm done in the world.... I question you as a human being. Nobody asked to join you.