Home Sports Talk
Options

Hey AFLFan

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you authorize a Forum Welfare Check on Joe B? After yesterday's Vikings loss Im concerned

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2021 3:22PM

i watched that game in its entirety, and i'm quite sure Joe did as well. and i'm quite positive that he can attest to this: yeah, the missed kick is the only thing people are fixated on today, but you could handpick about 20 plays that had a direct impact on the outcome, or should have had a direct impact on the outcome

unfortunately for the Minny kicker, no one cares nearly as much about what happened prior to the last play of the game

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeBanzai Tough loss bud. It’s early

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

It would actually hurt more to be a bill's or viking's fan for me . But I'm a Falcon's fan. I know " halfway" how you feel . Hope we all win something important soon.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Historicalwood71 said:
    It would actually hurt more to be a bill's or viking's fan for me . But I'm a Falcon's fan. I know " halfway" how you feel . Hope we all win something important soon.

I wasn't going to say anything, but since you brought it up first...... 28-3...

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

dont fret joe, we have an extra game this season

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ugh

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.