Home Sports Talk
Options

Tonight's the nite. Rodgers vs Goff

streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

In this corner, Aaron Rodgers, hanging on by his finger nails.
In the other corner Jared Goff, trying to breath life into his career and re-establish himself in Motown.

Two Cal quarterbacks head to head.

GB 32 Det 14

Have a nice day

Comments

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would assume that Rodgers will put in some effort tonight and get the W. Whatever happens, that stinker last week was reflective of his underlying lack of "it".

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aaron Rodgers needs to make up his mind, does he want to be an NFL QB or does he want to be some sort of celebrity away from the Sport?? right now he strikes me as "House divided against itself" which isn't a good thing.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay will be on a mission tonight to make up for last week's embarrassing loss, I see Green Bay winning this one.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tonight's game is really about Aaron Rodgers vs his mop of a haircut, can he fight through it, we shall see.

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't hold back MJ, I know you are a closet Cal fan.

ROFL

Have a nice day
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

My Christmas wish is Green Bay lays another egg, at home, against of all teams Detroit. We saw just how good the Saints were Sunday as Sam Darnold spanked them. Crab Legs reverted to his Buc days and Alvin Kamara 8 carries, 5 yards and they hung 38 on Green Bay the week before.
    Oh Santa!!! Bring me a big fat laid egg and let’s hear about Rodgers whining about more say and not sure if I want to play. Santa!!! Hear me!!!

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn it - I was watching the Spanish channel and didn't understand a word he said!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

@streeter said:
    In this corner, Aaron Rodgers, hanging on by his finger nails.
    In the other corner Jared Goff, trying to breath life into his career and re-establish himself in Motown.

Two Cal quarterbacks head to head.

GB 32 Det 14

Nice call. You were almost spot on the final score and predicted the 18-point spread.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.