Home Sports Talk
Options

brady 2nd most tds through 2 games

craig44craig44 Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

only one behind mahomes through 2 games. pretty ridiculous for a 44 year old QB. early yet, but he may end up with an all time season at age 44.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    only one behind mahomes through 2 games. pretty ridiculous for a 44 year old QB. early yet, but he may end up with an all time season at age 44.

Amazing what a year together has done. The friggin guy is timeless. I tip my hat to the GOAT.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:

@craig44 said:

Amazing what a year together has done. The friggin guy is timeless. I tip my hat to the GOAT.

you, my friend, are looking positively dapper! I love the hat

• Options

Thank you. I tried to bring back the Phillip Marlow look.
    Love me some Bogie.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is amazing what Tom Brady is doing, he's simply the greatest football player that has ever lived.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2021 3:30AM

@doubledragon said:
    It is amazing what Tom Brady is doing, he's simply the greatest football player that has ever lived.

@doubledragon, I think you're right. :)

Edited to say GOOD MORNING DOUBLE D!!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

This is a true statement!!

It really makes me wonder what this offense will be doing by week 7 or 8 when they are in mid season form.

I thought at the beginning of the season that Tom may get to 50 TD with the 17th game. barring injury, that certainly looks as though it may happen.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@doubledragon, I think you're right. :)

Edited to say GOOD MORNING DOUBLE D!!

Good morning buddy.

• Options

I really believe the Bucs are going to continue to get even better over the course of the season and will repeat, they look unstoppable.

• Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭

The Buks almost want me to go for the NFL package just to watch them play !

• Options

Gronk is having quite the resurgence himself so far this season. 4 TD and some very nice catches. I think it took most of last year to get him back up to speed after taking a year off.

• Options

the crazy thing is that TB has so many weapons that are not even getting used yet. OJ Howard got into the game briefly yesterday. they still have Cam Brate, Tyler Johnson and the fastest guy on the team Scotty Miller. It is a very deep roster on offense.

• Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭✭

They will be on free tv a lot this year so why waste the money on direct tv.

• Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

Amazingly there are many in the great state of NorCal who still think Montana is the greatest. Perhaps 5 years ago there was a debate but Brady is the GOAT and I don't think it's even close.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

i love you Brady lovers, i really do, but all of these TB reacharounds are about to put me under. i happen to like Brady and he resides at the top of my all-time QB hierarchy, but for the love of coinstartled can you guys at least mention names like Godwin, Evans, Gronkowski and Brown once for every time 10 times the plaudits for Tom leave the end of your fingers? craig did up above and i applaud him for that. but it doesn't happen enough for my taste. let's be completely real here -- if Tom was playing for the Detroit Lions right now he would be sullying his legacy. but he just so happens to play for a team that gives him an overabundance of weaponry.

can we all just take a step back, take a deep breath, and mention that a little more often?

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

can we all just take a step back, take a deep breath, and mention that a little more often?

No.

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

Gronk looked old and slow last year. I believe he’s gotten use to the heat, lost a bit of weight and is in better shape this year. If healthy he’s going to be a force all year.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

@Justacommeman said:

@galaxy27 said:

No.

m

Yes. Let’s pump the brakes a bit. The Bucs were 7-5 at one point last year and got waxed by the Saints twice. Every player throws up a stinker now and then. I’m not saying TB won’t be good but this too will end. He’ll throw up a 3 interception 120 yard performance. Look at the MVP last week, Mahomes last night etc.

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard on WTAM 1100 AM ( plug) that Tom Brady may be an Alien - OK (actually just kidding,) Brady is 44 and the best QB in the league? Rumors have it He's gonna beat George Blandas record as oldest NFL player? And he just keeps getting better - no decline.
    But back to Brady - the older he gets the more youthful he looks! Realistically - have you ever seen a 44 year old do this?

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

no. no one has ever seen a 44 year old football player do what Tom is doing. actually, no one has ever seen a 40 year old QB do what tom is doing. it is really incredible.

I mean, the guy played his college football in the 1990s for crying out loud.