Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Group 20 day sub question

Hi members,
Been away from collecting for years and started back up last year. I have a question about a group sub that I got in before the shutdown. I believe it was $25 per card and listed as a 20 sub through the card shop. Cards were entered May 12th and have been in grading for a couple months now. Does anyone have a time frame that I might expect them to pop? Seems like CTD’s don’t include group subs.
Any help would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 18, 2021 9:16PM

the most recent 20 day sub I got back from an official PSA group subber was submitted back in December 2020. I literally just got these back in hand three days ago, and they popped about 15 days ago. given the fact they are catching up, your time may be quicker. but hope that gives you an idea.

with that being said, my November 2020 20 day submission has not popped yet. so orders do not necessarily always pop in order of submission. which seems common especially among group subs. ive had subs from a month or two more recent pop before others.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options

Thank you for the information. Was also in a 10 day sub and turnaround was about 2 months.

• Options
    AANVAANV Posts: 330 ✭✭✭

@bowman54 said:
    Hi members,
    Been away from collecting for years and started back up last year. I have a question about a group sub that I got in before the shutdown. I believe it was $25 per card and listed as a 20 sub through the card shop. Cards were entered May 12th and have been in grading for a couple months now. Does anyone have a time frame that I might expect them to pop? Seems like CTD’s don’t include group subs.
    Any help would be great. Thanks

At this point, I would expect to see your grades pop in February 2022.

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, nothing you can do but sit back and wait. I have an order that was received 9/10/20, logged 12/2/20, still not popped, more than 1 year after 'received'...

• Options

Nothing easy about sitting around waiting to see what kind of a beating your going to take on your submission. Lol
    My 10 day was mostly 1 to 2 grades lower than I predicted. A lot has changed with the graders eyes since I last sent in cards years ago.
    Thanks for all the feedback on the turnarounds.