Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Southern Maryland Card Show 11/27 9am to 3pm

I hope this is okay to post. Really, at this point, just getting the word out. And........ SEEKING VENDORS!

COME OUT AND JOIN US FOR THE SOUTHERN MARYLAND SPORTS CARD & MEMORABILIA SHOW!

Saturday, November 27, 2021
9am to 3pm

Calvert Elks Lodge #2620
1015 Dares Beach Rd, Prince Frederick, MD 20678

40 tables
Guest Signings Courtesy of AAG Sports Auctions!
Free Admission
Giveaways for Kids
Food Truck
Special Guest Appearance? Santa!

Interested vendors contact Matt at somdsportscards@yahoo.com or SouthernMaryland SportsCards on Facebook

Working on the flier now! :)

Comments

• Options

Flier is up. Need a few more vendors. Message me if interested. Thank you!

• Options

Santana Moss booked to sign! :smiley:

• Options
    letsgocapitalsletsgocapitals Posts: 177 ✭✭
    edited November 5, 2021 9:23AM

Final Flyer! :)

Southern Maryland Sports Card & Memorabilia Show, Saturday November 27th, 10am - 5pm, at the Calvert Elks Lodge. FREE ADMISSION. Guest signers are Santana Moss, Kamren Curl, and Yvon Labre! See flyers for more details, including a schedule. Bring the kids early as we have special guest appearances --- Santa and The Grinch! Giveaways for kiddos too! Food truck Calvert County’s own, “The Grill Sergeant." Southern Maryland, it's been too long since we've had a sports card show. Spread the word and help make this a fun event for all. 😃

• Options

THIS SATURDAY!

See above post for all of the details, including a schedule of guests.

• Options

TODAY! Fingers crossed for a good turnout! I think it will be. ;)

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

How was the show ??

• Options

@Mickey71 said:
    How was the show ??

Show went well, especially for a first time show.

40 vendors, 300+ attendees? I didn't keep track. This isn't a business for me. So I wasn't concerned about it.

80+ giveaways for kiddos. Plus many more at individual tables. They all left with smiles on their faces. Grow the hobby!

As the organizer, I was the first table. No one buys at the first table. LOL. They browse and then say they'll come back. Then they forget or spend their money elsewhere. I would do the same thing. Ha. Plus, a lot of my cards were expensive for a 40 table show. If I want to move my product, I think I need to go to Chantilly.

What sells? $5 to $10 cards, spread out across your table... in plain view. ANYTHING gambling related. Absolutely insane to see 6 year olds playing a dice game. Huh? Mystery packs. Wow. Sell, sell, sell.

Our signers were great. Cam Kurl showed up a bit late (accident and sat in traffic). But he was incredibly kind and humble. Got to chat him up for quite a while after the show.

I'm formally collecting feedback from the vendors to see about a second show. Informally, it was a resounding YES.

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

Sounds like fun.