Home Sports Talk

WFT Beats NYFT

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 16, 2021 9:15PM in Sports Talk

Thursday Night Football. Very, VERY, good and entertaining contest! You gotta love it! Good game!!!......

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Soul Crushing loss for the GMen.

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

There’s an old saying “Bad football teams find a way to lose”.
    Offsides on a field goal? Geez

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

Insane game last night, you never know what's going to happen in an NFL game.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Insane game last night, you never know what's going to happen in an NFL game.

100% agreed. You can go to bed in the 3rd quarter with one team up 20-3 and wake up the next morning and see the other team “Wins in a wild finish” 45-43.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anytime the Giants lose it’s a good game though 👍👍

I couldn't believe Washington missed the first game winning kick, the game was over and New York wins, nope, offsides Giants, one more chance for Washington and they hit the second kick and win it. Great theater!

Giants receiver Kenny Golladay was pissed off at Daniel Jones last night, and was seen yelling at him on the sideline.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't have it on our streaming service, wanted to watch some of it.

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't have it on our streaming service, wanted to watch some of it.

this one was a case of the least crappy Team winning, the most crappy Team losing. I've suffered through so many of these kind of losses since 2000 that I'm relieved that, like DrBuster, the NFL prevented me from watching it.