Home Sports Talk
Options

The Black and Blue Division!

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 16, 2021 3:16PM in Sports Talk

Week #1. No wins. 0-4. The only thing black about those teams is their beat-up eyes. The only thing blue is their mental state. It's not going to get any better. Oh, well at least they can each fumble around with each other for 3 games this season and maybe play some East Division teams. Somebody will win. The good NFC football?......Western Division. Week #1...4-0..... And Tom Terrific! The Rams will take care of him in two weeks. The West Is The Best! I love it!

P.S. If Tommy beats the Rams.....I don't care. He's the best.

Comments

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

The NFC North should have one or so good teams possibly.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2021 4:34PM

I'm just looking forward to some football this weekend, getting through the week is torture, it's boring. You know what I just finished doing? Mopping the kitchen floor, yeah it's that bad.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17, 2021 2:18AM

Minnesota is in first place in the division. At least they got that going for them.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2021 8:18PM

@doubledragon said:
    I'm just looking forward to some football this weekend, getting through the week is torture, it's boring. You know what I just finished doing? Mopping the kitchen floor, yeah it's that bad.

Hey, DD. I've been mopping and dusting the house for months now....every day....for reasons. At least the place is clean! ......you're funny. Don't stop being you!

P.S. I'm also tearing out Yucca plants along the fence line.....Well....this evening I tripped.. ..because I'm paranoid about stepping on a rattlesnake.......my arms are a bloody mess. I'm too old for this.......