Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FS: 4 Coin Set of the 2021-W $50 Gold Eagle - Type 1, DCAM ($50, $25, $10, $5) ALL ARE PR70DC $7000

AnonManAnonMan Posts: 95 ✭✭
edited September 16, 2021 5:24PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Here's the actual set:
https://www.pcgs.com/shared-orders/order-details/22348406

PM offers for trades

Coins are IN HAND and i still have the original government packaging and the "tray" they came in

As of 6/1/2021, I've had successful BST transactions with: gowithmygut, AlanLastufka, Coinlearner, CXD, tommyrusty7, Coinflip, nurmaler, firstspousecoins

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

Price or is this a make offer?

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• AnonManAnonMan Posts: 95 ✭✭
    edited September 16, 2021 5:35PM

make an offer..asking $7000 .for either cash or trades

As of 6/1/2021, I've had successful BST transactions with: gowithmygut, AlanLastufka, Coinlearner, CXD, tommyrusty7, Coinflip, nurmaler, firstspousecoins

• OK, asking $7000. or some interesting trades :)

• bump

• Bump for a great looking PR70DC set, and for a reliable forum member. Good luck.

• @BipolarExpress said:
    Bump for a great looking PR70DC set, and for a reliable forum member. Good luck.

Thank you kindly for the nice words. I'm still fairly new here but have done upper 5-figures of transactions here and never had a problem :)

Will also have a V75 AGE coming back from PCGS this week. Sadly only a 69. Anyone interested?
    Link: https://www.pcgs.com/cert/43273745

• anyone?

• AnonManAnonMan Posts: 95 ✭✭

i still have these if theres interest