Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1986 Fleer Basketball Autographs

Looking for a couple of autographs from this landmark set. Need a Patrick Ewing autographed sticker #6 and Mike Mitchell autographed regular card #74.
CM

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Wow ... thats all u need to complete the set?

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options

I took the regular MJ off the list as it is cost-prohibitive. I did buy the sticker auto several years ago. I also took Steve Johnson off the list as it appears he will no longer sign his card with Dave Greenwood's photo on it. I am using a 1988 Fleer Steve Johnson auto as a placeholder. So only Mike Mitchell (and I know he is deceased) and a Ewing Sticker auto is all I need. I hate I ever started the set. My plan was to get only a few of the rookie autos.

• Options
    2000man2000man Posts: 25 ✭✭
    edited September 15, 2021 12:10PM

I did complete it , but it was decades ago. You can get it done. Ewing should be fairly easy. He still does a private signing once in a while.
    Steve Johnson is tough but he is still alive so he may take the $$ and sign that card eventually . Mitchell is tough and will be around 2K to buy if authentic

• Options

Strong work. It is a gem of a set with all of the autographs. There used to be a time when it was taboo to have anything written on a rookie card...times have changed.