Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Sold

pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 21, 2022 11:41AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I have an acquired collection of 1152 (possibly +/- a few) wooden nickels in two binders and two boxes.
Most are "normal" size, but there are about 36 large (silver dollar or 38mm) size pieces.
They are mostly railroad related, but there are many types included, back to the early 1960s until recently.

I'd like to sell the whole group for $384 shipped within the US (that is 3 for a dollar).
Or make me an offer! PPFF prefered.

Here are just some random photos of the group. Please ask if you want more.

Comments

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options

Corrected. Thank you!

Still available!

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pruebas said:
    Corrected. Thank you!

Still available!

yeah I was gonna say...wouldn't that be 3.84 if they were a 1/3 cent each :P

Do you have a picture of the lot? That may help drum up some interest. Probably look cool

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting collection. There's gotta be an exo junkie who needs a fix. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

@jclovescoins said:

@pruebas said:
    Corrected. Thank you!

Still available!

yeah I was gonna say...wouldn't that be 3.84 if they were a 1/3 cent each :P

Do you have a picture of the lot? That may help drum up some interest. Probably look cool

Agreed. Added.

• Options

Anyone want to make an offer on these? I could use the space back!

• Options

I guess wooden money isn't part of the great COVID price runup.... :'(

• Options

Anyone want these? I still need the space!

Make me an offer....

• Options

PM sent.

Positive transactions with: jwitten, jdimmick, 1peter1223, jimineez1, bigjpst, GoldenEyeNumismatics, soldi, jfoot13, robkool

• Options

Still available. Anyone at $300 shipped?