Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What does PCGS do if you forget to sign your submission form?

dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

Asking for a friend. ;)

BTW: the friend sent an accompanying check to cover fees and charges, so a signature wasn't required for a specific credit card charge.

Comments

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

they put it on hold and send an e-mail and I think your reply to that is confirmation/signature and then the submission clock will start.

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

My friend is very grateful! Thank you.

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

They'll probably just call you and ask permission to sign on your behalf and make a record of this phone call.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 31, 2021 4:30PM

Others have already provided excellent answers. Notwithstanding, thought that you might want to see it directly from the the PCGS website ....

"What happens if I fill out my submission form incorrectly?

Missing information will cause delays. To prevent any delays in the processing of your order, follow the Submission Guidelines. If PCGS determines additional information is required upon receipt of your order, we will contact you via e-mail or phone. Once proper authorization is obtained and the submission is corrected, your order will continue forward.

Note: Estimated turnaround times are delayed for orders with missing and/or incorrect information. Once the order is corrected in the PCGS system, the estimated turnaround time will begin."
    Link

• Options
    FishproFishpro Posts: 380 ✭✭✭

You need to sign PCGS form in two places. For submitting and then for the CC.

• Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

As @keets said, PCGS will contact you by email and your reply, asking that it be accepted as a signature, will suffice.
    Lance.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file