Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FS - 1943-S MS66PL NGC Lincoln Steel Cent

Nice, deep mirrors and very clean. Low pop and quite scarce. Thought I’d try this piece here before I take the eBay offer.

$500 + $7 ship, PPFF, G&S +3%, Zelle. Thanks for viewing my post!

Always buying nice toned coins! Searching for a low grade 1873 Arrows DDO Dime and 1842-O Small Date Quarter.

Comments

• ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!!!

K

ANA LM
  • JasonGamingJasonGaming Posts: 926 ✭✭✭✭

@SummerDays3104 Great question! PL coins generally carry a premium compared to non-PL coin. Take this for example, a 1943-S 67PL has a price guide of $270 in non-PL, but as a pl coin it auctioned for more than $1k a few months ago. Look here: https://www.greatcollections.com/Coin/1012886/1943-S-Lincoln-Cent-NGC-MS-67-PL

Always buying nice toned coins! Searching for a low grade 1873 Arrows DDO Dime and 1842-O Small Date Quarter.

• labloverlablover Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SummerDays3104 said:
    Cool but, why $500? NGC price guide says $70... I hope I don't get bagged on for saying that, but I'd probably lower it if you're expecting a buyer... JMHO

That's a good question. But, one you should ask via the Private Message to the Seller. No need to sort of, trash someone's BST Thread. Just a suggestion.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • JimWJimW Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭

Something seems to be amiss with the NGC price guide as it suggests a MS66 is valued at $75 whereas a MS66PL is only worth $70????
    Please correct me if I am not reading it correctly.

Successful BST Transactions: erwindoc, VTchaser, moursund, robkool, RelicKING, Herb_T, Meltdown

• MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tempting. I'm surprised our host hasn't graded any PL's yet.

www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!

@mach1ne said:
    Tempting. I'm surprised our host hasn't graded any PL's yet.

Nothing against NGC, but PCGS is really tough on the PL's. I know, I've tried multiple times.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

@SummerDays3104 said:

@lablover said:

@SummerDays3104 said:
    Cool but, why $500? NGC price guide says $70... I hope I don't get bagged on for saying that, but I'd probably lower it if you're expecting a buyer... JMHO

That's a good question. But, one you should ask via the Private Message to the Seller. No need to sort of, trash someone's BST Thread. Just a suggestion.

Alright, my bad... Thanks for the recommendation... I'll keep that in mind next time!

Saw your post on joining recently. Hope you enjoy the time here...there's some great folks on these boards. WELCOME

ttt

ttt

ttt