Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

OT but really interesting - post any coin to keep it relevant

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

OT but really interesting - post any coin to keep it relevant
Rare: U.S. Navy Blue Angels Preflight Brief in HD (July 2021)
https://youtu.be/KlAPamTbryg

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

I owned that years ago, just recently found the pictures. Kinda wish I had kept it. :'(

• Options

I know, the pictures suck! :D

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well! That picture makes it look like a shot 6!

@asheland said:
    I know, the pictures suck! :D

• Options

With it gone, at this point I'd rather not know if it made a 66! :D

• Options
    pmh1nicpmh1nic Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was very interesting to watch. I’m a pilot (single engine, land, instrument rating and commercial drone pilot). I never realized they go through the maneuvers mentally before actually doing them but imagine it is helpful to do that type of visualization. I guess it would be something helpful to do prior to practicing instrument approaches. Not something birds have to do.

The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice is it possible for an empire to rise without His aid? Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SkyMan said:
    USAF Thunderbirds air show. Pilot looped too low. Plane, an F-16, is about to go in belly first. Pilot ejected just before crash and survived.

Is the Air Force going to make him pay for that plane? ;)

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

@pmh1nic
    Nice nest of birds you posted :)

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good video!!

Ken
  • Options
    edited August 30, 2021 1:55PM

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file