Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Won first auction on Stacks and Browers

I won my first coin on stacks and browers, and I was curious if you get a tracking number once your item ships?

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

Comments

• Options
    RedSealsRedSeals Posts: 278 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coinandcurrency242 said:
    I won my first coin on stacks and browers, and I was curious if you get a tracking number once your item ships?

Yes, you do. They just auctioned off a ridiculous amount of items this last week, it may take at least a week or two to ship.

Successful BST Transactions with: PerryHall, MrSlider, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Blu62vette, robkool, gowithmygut, coinlieutenant, Downtown1974, MilesWaits, Shrub68, justindan

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, they aren't the fastest. I wasted money on 2 wire transfers because I figured they would ship the coin I won the week before the 2nd session I won stuff in. I'll know better next time.

• Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

SB ship faster than HA. SB should start shipping next week. HA has all ended last week but they still not ship my item yet

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2021 1:04PM

I have done a lot more business with Heritage than I have Stacks, but Heritage is Express mail compared to Stacks being discounted Bulk rate mail!

@jt88 said:
    SB ship faster than HA. SB should start shipping next week. HA has all ended last week but they still not ship my item yet

• Options
    pmh1nicpmh1nic Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭✭✭

So what did you win?

The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice is it possible for an empire to rise without His aid? Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bowers.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2021 1:10PM

@jt88 said:

Not always.

I've had Stacks take 6 weeks to ship, into the mall not received by me.

I got a package from HA in my hands last week 4 days after the auction ended.

• Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭

@pmh1nic said:
    So what did you win?

Nothing real expensive. Just a MS 63 1921 morgan. I am on a budget so this one fits. Also, it is an upgrade for my set by year (I have a complete set of morgans by year). Currently, I have an AU 58 holding that place for 1921.

In case anyone is interested: My morgan dollar collection (has both PCGS and NGC)
    https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive-sets/311203/

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Options
    edited August 28, 2021 2:25PM

@amwldcoin said:
    I have done a lot more business with Heritage than I have Stacks, but Heritage is Express mail compared to Stacks being discounted Bulk rate mail!

@jt88 said:

I am going to send HA an email tell them to ship my orders.

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,692 ✭✭✭✭✭

That looks like a nice 1921 Morgan.

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    edited August 28, 2021 2:24PM

I hate HA always hold the item for two to three weeks before they ship. They always want fast payment but never ship fast after receiving the payment. Great collection ship very fast. I pay Sunday night they ship next Monday almost every time.

• Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭

@jt88 said:
    I hate HA always hold the item for two to three weeks before they ship. They always want fast payment but never ship fast after receiving the payment. Great collection ship very fast. I pay Sunday night they ship next Monday almost every time.

Agree! Great Collections is superfast!

• Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2021 2:34PM

@pmh1nic said:
    So what did you win?

Nothing real expensive. Just a MS 63 1921 morgan. I am on a budget so this one fits. Also, it is an upgrade for my set by year (I have a complete set of morgans by year). Currently, I have an AU 58 holding that place for 1921.

In case anyone is interested: My morgan dollar collection (has both PCGS and NGC)

Nice upgrade congratulations.

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options
    edited August 28, 2021 2:36PM

On eBay most sellers that I buy from are ship next day. I don't expect HA ship that fast but I do expect they should ship in a week not in three or four weeks especially I buy from them a lot. SB usually ship my item within a week after the payment so I am OK with SB.

• Options
    pmh1nicpmh1nic Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pmh1nic said:
    So what did you win?

Congrats on the win, the upgrade to your set, staying with budget and a plus (it would be for me) is the Stack’s & Bowers sticker :)

The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice is it possible for an empire to rise without His aid? Benjamin Franklin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file