Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Latest PSA return!

Forgot how much fun this is getting subs back!! Grading my best raw Gretzkys! Glad I got them in before the price hike! I don't love waiting but 9-10 months door to door for 9.50-10.00 each isn't terrible! I find if it's in a group submission and I can't check 30 million times a day it's not so bad!!

Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

congrats! great looking cards too

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

The 76 Rose and the 82 Gretz look like they should be swapped...Did the 83 Gretz bottom right corner get subbed like that, or is that after grading?

• Options
    jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭

@Jayman1982 said:
    The 76 Rose and the 82 Gretz look like they should be swapped...Did the 83 Gretz bottom right corner get subbed like that, or is that after grading?

Honestly I think so because I was pleasantly surprised at the 8 but it's not as terrible as it looks and actually didn't notice it until you pointed it out... The 76 Rose was a gift should be a 7 and the 82 Gretzky has a bad corner only visible on the back so that one is accurate but it sure does looks like a miss.. The box bottoms were creamed in my eyes and the 85 Buster is a foreign issue that PSA has little exposure to so not sure what happened there?

Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice stuff! The Oilers era Gretzky stuff is so cool.

Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach
  • Options
    DJJazzBassDJJazzBass Posts: 129 ✭✭✭

Very nice Gretzky cards. Congrats!
    Being a Reds fan, I would not have submitted that Rose because I would have gotten a 5. (most likely, just based on my prior subs).

Hey Moose! Rocco! Help the Judge find his checkbook, will ya!
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

83 Gretz is such a great pic. Nice cards.

Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

Love that Rose!

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh Yeah!