Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Comments

• Options

Hate to break it to you, but just a clad half dollar worth.50 cents

Member of the ANA. Supporter of the Glendale Coin Club. Successful transactions with Illini420,Mustanggt,jwitten,herb_t

• Options
    coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

never going to be worth more then 50 cents, it's circulated too so might as well spend it

• Options

Thanks for comments. I have a handful of coins I have questions about. Most, if not all probably nothing but wouldn’t hurt to ask I figured. Any ideas where or who? Please and Thank you

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Starlight said:
    Thanks for comments. I have a handful of coins I have questions about. Most, if not all probably nothing but wouldn’t hurt to ask I figured. Any ideas where or who? Please and Thank you

I would create a post on US Coin Forum (https://forums.collectors.com/categories/u-s-coin-forum) and put images into the same post of coins you want opinions on. There are quite a few helpful folks on that forum that will be able to quickly help you assess if there's anything of value in the pile.

• Options

Thank you

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Starlight A good first reference book to own is a Redbook, even if not the current 2022. Redbook has mintage info and condition value for all US mint coins. You'll also realize that clad coins in circulated condition are generally not worth more than face. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall