Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Sold. American Liberty 2021 High Relief Gold Coin, in hand. Priced at cost w/ free shipping

jimineez1jimineez1 Posts: 439 ✭✭✭
edited August 31, 2021 5:54AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Sold

Update

coin is in hand now and I'll sell for cost and ship free with full insurance. $2,715 net to me.

Original ad:
I've decided that I will likely return it if I can't find a buyer on here, but here it is if you missed out on the sale last week & want one quickly.
It will still be in the unopened package; I'll just double box it & ship to you.
Payment must clear first unless we have prior dealings & arrange otherwise.

Only asking cost plus $25 to ship & insure it = $2,740 $2,715 net to me

21da_a

Almost Over 100 successful deals on this forum spanning well over 10 years now, feel free to ask for references!

Comments

• Options
    doubleeagle07doubleeagle07 Posts: 398 ✭✭✭

PM sent

Successful transactions with: AnonMan, Commoncents05, JJM, PerryHall, Danielp, greenwr, Along, Herb_T, Downtown1974, masscrew, coinnerd, liefgold, JWP, Relaxn, Pnies20, Weiss, Type2, dm679864, pointfivezero, and more!

• Options
    doubleeagle07doubleeagle07 Posts: 398 ✭✭✭

Hi all, this looks like a steal of a price, but something I wanted more than this just poped up for sale and I need to pay for that. You know how that goes. Seems like a really good person and the refrences checked out. As far as I know, this is still in play.

Successful transactions with: AnonMan, Commoncents05, JJM, PerryHall, Danielp, greenwr, Along, Herb_T, Downtown1974, masscrew, coinnerd, liefgold, JWP, Relaxn, Pnies20, Weiss, Type2, dm679864, pointfivezero, and more!

• Options

This coin is on it's way to me from the mint, ETA is Monday.
    Not flexible on the price obviously, but would rather sell it here than send it back....
    Thanks!

Almost Over 100 successful deals on this forum spanning well over 10 years now, feel free to ask for references!
  • Options
    Herb_THerb_T Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got mine today from the mint, it is already off to PCGS for grading. All I can say is that it is a beautiful coin!

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 27, 2021 4:45PM

Photos, Herb?!

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options

@MilesWaits said:
    Photos, Herb?!

Aghhhhhhh…….didn’t take any. But looking at the coin with my 6X loupe it is really very nice. When I get some photos from PCGS I will post them. Stay tuned!

• Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭

@jimineez1 said:
    Not flexible on the price obviously, but would rather sell it here than send it back....
    Thanks!

Gold rally may help..dealer friend paying a lot less

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

So if you didn’t want it, then why did you buy it?

thefinn
  • Options

It is a beautiful coin!

Member of the ANA. Supporter of the Glendale Coin Club. Successful transactions with Illini420,Mustanggt,jwitten,herb_t

• Options

@bestday said:

@jimineez1 said:
    Thanks!

Gold rally may help..dealer friend paying a lot less

You have peaked my curiosity, what is the dealer friend paying?

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 30, 2021 6:51AM

Just a suggestion. Why don’t you throw in postage ? You have to pay if you return it. Might get someone on the fence to pull the trigger. This way you still get to keep the cash back.

• Options

@JimTyler said:
    Just a suggestion. Why don’t you throw in postage ? You have to pay if you return it. Might get someone on the fence to pull the trigger. This way you still get to keep the cash back.

Fair enough, $2,715 shipped if you get with me today. Coin arrived on Saturday, so clock is ticking on it's return.... may do it tomorrow. Plenty of references if needed....

• Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Do I get a cut ?

• Options

Sure, you get 10% of my profit…. Now you owe me a buck! :D

• Options

Bend over

• Options
    edited August 31, 2021 8:01PM

Good for you, Jimineez! You did well to take the early exit.
    There will be other opportunities.
    And returns to the Mint right now are miserable!

• Options

If you had a buyer I say good for them. And good for you to move the coin as you had other opportunities for the money. I have mine on the slo boat to PCGS grading. It will take another week or so before it gets there. And another 10 days to work through express line….

• Options

I heard the price went up, you sold too cheap. Should have held out + postage. 😁