Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Yesterday's ATM find:

My atm finds yesterday:
1st run (250K) out of 4:
2017 F Star note
And
4 consecutive common uncirculated 2017 A Star notes.

Comments

• air4mdcair4mdc Posts: 796 ✭✭✭✭

I have not ran across any ATMs giving ones.

• coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭

Wow! I like when you get star notes that are consecutive in number!

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice ones!

• Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations. I always get a kick from finding replacement notes in the wild. I keep all the $1 star notes in an old wallet I used in the 1980s. Last time I counted them, there was over $100.

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice !!! 👍

Timbuk3

@BadWithMoney said:

@air4mdc said:
    I have not ran across any ATMs giving ones.

I have one nearby that gives out $5s, that is something I haven't seen before. Maybe they are trying to be more poverty friendly. I remember times when I was flat broke but had like $19 in the bank I couldn't get to.

That’s a new one to me as well.....just 20$ and 100$ I have seen dispensed here in the Chicago area. I haven’t seen any 10$ bills dispensed either.
    Hope your finances got better with time.

That’s too cool....,.I am a huge collector of the 50$.I had no idea there was anything in an ATM besides a 20$ and a 100$.

• luckyrollersluckyrollers Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the late reply guys. Been away for a family vaca but yes, my bank in NYC downtown wall street (chase) has $1.

Been doing this since last year once I found out that it dispenses $1. I have 8 atm machines that dispenses $1.