Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

registry question from newbee. move all cards from master set to super set??

new to psa registry. i just entered 23 cards to a bobby orr master set but i actually wanted them in a bobby orr super set. is there a quick way to move these cards or do i have to re-enter them all individually. and if so, how do i go about cancelling (remove) the cards from the master set. thanks very much for any help. pusher_sr (Ted)

Best Answers

• Options
    Robg144Robg144 Posts: 28

I believe you would "add" a new set (bobby orr super set), then it should prompt you if you'd like to add existing inventory to that set. Let me know if that works.

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

you can use the same card (i.e. cert number) in more than one set. just start both. only thing would be if they weren't listed in the other set. then you just need to request that they be added.

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's

Answers

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭✭

With prices what they are, I think the concept of a "Super Set" for most players is financially undo-able.

I would stick with a "Master" set of cards issued during the players career.

Orr must have hundreds of $1.00 cards issued since he retired, why spend the money grading them?

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options

ya, you're probably right. I'm in Canada and the price per card for grading is crazy. i really don't have any interest in building this set up, but i have a few cards from the newer years that i wanted to get listed. Even to grade a $5.00 card @ $40 (probably my price), is just not duable. Seems PSA has basically shut out the registry builders. And i don't thing you are ever going to see $14.75 (Canadian $) grading again. That's the price of my last submission just over a year ago. If you can believe this, i am still waiting on 20 cards i submitted 15 months ago. Thanks for the reply. Pusher

• Options
    electrodeelectrode Posts: 212 ✭✭✭

I would stay in the master set a super set will leave you with many open slots.I specialize in Montreal Canadiens sets under the name rocket52.