Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

PSA app images not showing?

The last few times I’ve gone on the PSA set registry app from my iPhone my photos are not showing up under my inventory. I can see them when i go to my sets, but not all of my inventory are in registered sets. I can also see them on the desktop and mobile sites but not on the app. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Options
    NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mrburns443 said:
    The last few times I’ve gone on the PSA set registry app from my iPhone my photos are not showing up under my inventory. I can see them when i go to my sets, but not all of my inventory are in registered sets. I can also see them on the desktop and mobile sites but not on the app. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I am having the same issue. I reported it to app@psacard.com last Friday 8/20. I have yet to hear back, but Josh is usually good at getting back to me within a day or two.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

yea I had the same issue. only some cards weren't showing. they were indeed working properly on the desktop website, just not in the mobile app. to test it, I re-added the pics via app and now they work. reported it via the app as well.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    mrburns443mrburns443 Posts: 203 ✭✭✭✭

My images are now back on the app. Hope it’s the same for everyone!

• Options
    NGS428NGS428 Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mrburns443 said:
    My images are now back on the app. Hope it’s the same for everyone!

Mine are too! I was shooting some emails to Josh as he tried to troubleshoot and I guess his group got it!