Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Fanatics Swoops in for Football and Basketball Also

Well they left, Hockey, Soccer, and Nascar for now! lmao

Comments

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

yep I saw that this am. Heard it was a done deal yesterday. When does Panini's deal run out?

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    Historicalwood71Historicalwood71 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭
    edited August 22, 2021 6:47AM

Sickening. Not afraid to say it.... They SUCK! We as collectors are being undercut with lame "professionals"
    Topps is historical in baseball... It's our American history! Fanatics is just that.... POP TARTS like.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rexvos said:
    yep I saw that this am. Heard it was a done deal yesterday. When does Panini's deal run out?

25 for bball, 26 for football.

• Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

As a football card collector, I expect Panini to treat me like the Sisters did Andy Dufresne at Shawshank State Prison through 2026. $1000 Optic boxes as far as the eye can see.

Mike
  • Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ndleo said:
    As a football card collector, I expect Panini to treat me like the Sisters did Andy Dufresne at Shawshank State Prison through 2026. $1000 Optic boxes as far as the eye can see.

im more worried about my redemptions that are sitting, plenty that are over 2 years already. some pretty big ones including 2 kobes with the main one being a ‘19 prizm kobe mojo /25 that is looking like it’ll be his last prizm card ever now.

• Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. I have a bunch of Kyler Murray redemptions waiting as well. Like i said I hope I don’t get treated like Andy Dufresne.

Mike