Home Sports Talk
Options

Packers Have NEW Uniforms!

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 19, 2021 1:00PM in Sports Talk

Whatever. The thing that I find most personally interesting is that those are the same colors that I proudly (?) wore for my alma mater. Just like the Green Bay Packers!......the same.....now I'm finding out that those colors according to the official Packer press release are Green and Gold.......I always thought they were green and yellow. Man....that concussion was worse than I thought!.........Looks yellow to me. The 49ers uniforms are gold. People in Wisconsin are without a doubt CHEESEHEADS!..........YELLOW CHEESEHEADS!

Comments

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do Packer fans who put that ridiculous pizza slice shaped piece of foam rubber on their heads think it's color is......GOLD? They need help.

• Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

Yep, that is not gold. Same colors as North Dakota State and theirs are green and yellow.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

In week 7 we will see Rodgers look like this.

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 19, 2021 5:10PM

Myself and a couple of my brothers went to NMU in Marquette.....these colors spent time snowmobiling, skiing, and ice fishing back in the day...Wildcats and hockey champions in play.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭

The NFL should not be allowed to just destroy uniforms with these stupid designs. The fans should vote on them