Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

What does Fanatics exclusive agreement with Ohtani mean for cards

Would this mean no more pack inserted autographs? Or fewer?

Comments

• Well, after Blurry responded to me and made me think.... Yes. Limited stuff from him but higher value will come with it. Plus it will be a variant of another company. Gets people excited. You'll see more.

• ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't want to start a new thread, but I have a question about 2018 Optic Baseball for the modern baseball collectors on the board.

Someone offered me a 2018 Optic Baseball Blaster case for a decent price compared to latest comps. I know that Optic doesn't have the MLB license, is this product worth taking a gamble? Or has it already peaked?

Mike
  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ndleo said:
    I didn't want to start a new thread, but I have a question about 2018 Optic Baseball for the modern baseball collectors on the board.

Someone offered me a 2018 Optic Baseball Blaster case for a decent price compared to latest comps. I know that Optic doesn't have the MLB license, is this product worth taking a gamble? Or has it already peaked?

i just bought singles. great rookie class, just know soto’s optic rookies are exclusive to chronicles, i believe.